Porygon TM: Imports ICGM

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Porygon TM: Imports ICGM

Character Name: Kiori W Mielke

How long have you been RPing with us? Almost two years

What action does your character want to take? Start doing business deals with other regions to have TMs imported to the region.

What actions to you want the GMs to take? Give the thumbs up, I got this.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this? Kiori has owned and ran the Porygon TM Pawn shop for over two decades now. While in the beginning, Toroans flocked to sell their TMs to make coin, business had dried up in the last decade, to where people selling TMs is an extreme rarity, and now the shops are unable to carry stock at all. Now owning GS industries for multiple years and having plenty contacts in other regions from her travels and career as mayor and professor, Kiori wishes to entirely remake Porygon TMs so a steady supply of TMs can be available to the public.

Why do you want your character to take these actions? Because people have been complaining to me endlessly about not having TMs, but strangely enough, no one sells me the ones they don't want.

Anything else pertinent to your request? Shall be explained below.

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one. http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... 7174#p7174

======================

Allright, so the format of this, and more than willing to be talked about/edited with any GM:

10 of each TM will be brought into the region every ic year (the first dew days of an irl month). I can supply these with creative on my own. I will pay 50,000 pix to be able to supply these, which is currently a little over the face value of one of each tm currently available. However, because TMs are now on a steady supply and on a first come first serve basis, the base prices for TMs will be doubled to what they are now. This will allow me to potentially be at a loss if people do not purchase enough TMs in the month, making a more realistic business model, and it would mean some the TMs available in the infinite shops in Aurelia are a better deal, which will be a plus for bargain hunters. And, even doubled, it means powerful TMs such as Flamethrower, thunderbolt, and earthquake are finally available, but people need to act quick to get them, or have to wait another irl month.

This model also has a great potential for unwanted TMs (such as Quash) to have a massive overstock. Once a shop reaches maximum capacity, those tms will not be imported and I will pay a little less for the month supply to compensate.

Rply, Kiori has indeed run these stores for a very long time, her first business. Through the business, her career as a professor, her love for traveling, and ownership of GS Industries which has given her good partnerships with shipping companies in other regions, this model is relatively reasonable. She has had to deal with constant complaints about lack of stock and the business has become a sinkhole financially. She is hoping this updated model would satisfy the customers as well as herself. She also has plans to have one of her children inherit the business once she reaches the age where she needs to slow the hell down, and doesn't want to give them the failing business that it is now.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Porygon TM: Imports ICGM

i guess this is already approved
so approved

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”