Randomized ICGM

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Randomized ICGM

MC Username: MirroredDice
Character Name: Cassandra Nokoma
How long have you been RPing with us? Two years on the 31st.

What action does your character want to take?
I'd like to level an entire box full of Pixelmon on Cassie's account for randomizer tournaments using rare candies. Just up to level 50.

What actions to you want the GMs to take?
Allow me to spawn in enough rare candies to level up a box full of Pixelmon to level 50.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this?
Cassie has been training these Pixelmon for a while. I've just not been able to because it's a major pain. Cassie has no real attachment to these Pixelmon, so I don't intend to have her use them at all. As for the tournaments, she's got an entire arena set up.

Why do you want your character to take these actions?
To generate more RP, and encourage mechanical battles for those who aren't very good at training OOCly, with EVs and IVs and such. It's fun to do mechanical battles to just do that, and not have to worry about training up a team for it.

Anything else pertinent to your request?
Not really. I understand that I won't be allowed to use these Pixelmon for anything BUT the randomizer battles, and I fully accept that. I never planned to use them from the get-go anyways.

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one.
Cassie Nokoma
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Randomized ICGM

This looks good! As we've discussed and you say in here, you will not be able to use these pixelmon for any other purpose than these rental style randomized tournaments (or other similar such events I suppose on a case by case basis). With that obvious caveat out of the way, your ICGM is...

Have fun!

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”