Toro Foreign Minister Debates - Round 9

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Toro Foreign Minister Debates - Round 9

-- Debates will End NEXT Thursday at Midnight, EST --
Voting begins Friday, the 15th & ends on the 17th - probably anyways.
The setting of this meeting is in the Aurelia Courthouse, as always. RTMP members were guarding the place a little more than usual for the typical day. People from the Press, were already lined up with their cameras and notebooks. The moderator of the debate was a clean-cut man, asking the given questions with a clear voice, and no noticeable accent, while the former Premier of Toro, Kiori Mielke joined him.

• Please wait for the previous question to be answered before asking another one.
  • Ask your question ICly please!
  • Unless specified in roleplay, the candidates will decide with eachother in the order they'll reply.
  • Final Remarks will be done by - * Thursday at Midnight, EST* - so get your question in before then!
  • KEEP RELEVANT to the debate, please try not to go topic, on a tangent, please no asking PERSONAL questions! Like, this is being broadcast all over, your character probably won't want to look stupid in front of the world - and the moderators would not appreciate going offtopic.
  • The debate is for the two candidates, not for an audience members vs. a candidate. Moderators will stop ramblers, harsh accusations, and especially long ranters.
  • Please contact a Moderator OOCly if you're questioning if your post would be allowed ( but if you have to think that, it's probably bad :^) )
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Toro Foreign Minister Debates - Round 9

Lucas Conway

Introduce Yourself
Why Are You Running for Foreign Minister?
What Makes You the Most Qualified?
What do you hope to achieve as Foreign Minister, and how will you achieve it?

Where do you see Toro on the global Stage?

Where will Toro be on the global stage at the end of your first term?
You may ask questions now~
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Former Premier, and friend of the next Foreign Minister, Edgar Penn stood from his seat as the question portion began, and spoke clearly to Lucas, but in a manner that has no friendliness. It's almost as if Edgar's acting like he's never met Lucas before.

"Since the question has not yet been asked, Mr. Conway, I'd like to ask you how well you think you can work with the other candidates for Premier, and the re-elected Arbiter?"
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas didn't seem to notice or mind, associating his attitude towards professionalism.

"Well, I believe i'll be able to work with them quite well. I'm on good terms with Mrs. Ross and Mrs.
LeGrand, knowing them well from my first days in the region. While I haven't had the pleasure of being able to speak to Ms. Unterberg yet, i'm sure that we'll be able to work fine together if she is elected."

Return to “Regional Government Archives”