✂ Tor-Chic Fashion

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

✂ Tor-Chic Fashion

Walking into the store on 4 Piplup Plaza, you are greeted by a small Natu who squawks at you happily. Off to the right would be an area full of already made clothes to buy, and on the desk in front of you would be a small book going over alterations and custom-made apparel.]

[ We here to help you get new skins/outfits for your characters for pix, or even just help you put an existing outfit on your skin! In addition, I will also be creating pre-made apparel that your character can purchase. More details on the pre-made apparel can be found in the . ]

Pricing:
TBA

Custom Outfit Form:
If you would like anything changed that isn't clothes (hair, eyes, deadline, etc.) then note it in the extra information section. Though, we would like to note that there will be an extra charge for changing the hair. We may charge extra for any outfits or apparel that are especially complex. If your outfit will cost more, I will inform you how much extra it would cost in advance.

Code: Select all

[Minecraft Name]: 
Name: 
Skin: 
Outfit (Text description/or Image): 
Extra Information: 
Workers
[Misha / NPC]
Rose [RoseTheDrifting6]

If you have a like to work for Tor-Chic Fashion and help make Toro more chic? Come to the store for an application! Pay starts at 6,000 pix a season with bonuses and raises based on work performance!
[Contact me on Discord and we can work something out!]
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: ✂ Tor-Chic Fashion

Catalog
Along with making custom-made skins, we will also be creating pre-made clothes to mix and match then put on your character! These may ICly be found in the store for sale, though the stock is of course not limited to it. After sending the payment, we will give you the file with the outfit. If you struggle to put it on yourself we will also be willing to put it on your skin for no cost.

Recoloring or adding color to one of the items will cost # pix.

[I haven't actually made anything yet, pls be patient, thanks. I just want to save this post for later. This is just a wip; I'll edit it later as needed and actually add clothes.]

Always accepting ideas for clothes to put into the catalog!

Return to “Business Directory Archives”