JLAM
MC name: JLAMontoya

Gold Star Construction & Design

------------
Attention!

The
Gold Star Construction Co.

is now OPEN for business!

We offer quality, professional architectural and design services to suit society's needs!

We can design homes, shops, apartment complexes, and office towers, all built to withstand the test of time!
We can also build boats, ships, and aircraft, each one a masterpiece of craftsmanship and reliability!

While we primarily take government contract work, we are also willing to work at the city and town levels!
All commissions must be done either by appointment (in-game), or by letter (forum post). Our office has a telephone, but we reserve that for contacting our clients.

Our office is located next-door to the Pawn Shop, and across the street from the Pixel Center- at 8 Kingler Avenue, Aurelia. Please schedule an appointment beforehand, as we are not often in-office.

Gold Star Construction Co.

"Building for a Constructive Society"

OOC:
-----------------------------------------

Completed Commissions:
-----------------------------------------

Buildings:

Ships:
Last edited by JLAM on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
JLAM

Re: Gold Star Construction & Design Co.

The Gold Star Construction & Design Co. (GS) thanks you for your interest in our services!
GS primarily services town, city, and state-level clients, but we also offer construction and design services
for individuals looking to build up their lives. We kindly asks that you complete the following form to
initiate the commission process- simply leave it in our mailbox and we will respond to you as soon as we can!

Thank you for choosing Gold Star Construction & Design!

Code: Select all

All construction must meed local and national building requirements. Please complete the following form and leave it in the mailbox at Gold Star Construction & Design Co., 8 Kingler Avenue, Aurelia, Toro, along with an image or detailed explanation of the structure you want commissioned. [b]Please note that a building permit / land deed must be purchased prior to any construction.[/b] For questions, please contact Victor C. Fredrickson via telephone 202-555-0194.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Organization (City, Company, etc):[/b]

[b]Contact Information:[/b]

[b]Plot Location:[/b]

[b]Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc):[/b]

[b]Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc):[/b]

[b]Approx. Timeline:[/b]

[b]Images / Detailed Description of Structure:[/b]

[b]Additional Notes:[/b] [Erase this note- if you want to meet in-game, say so here / if you want to do business over PM, say something about business via letter]

Thank you for your interest in the Gold Star Construction & Design Co.! We will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.

Example Form:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Important Information!
Last edited by JLAM on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Golden City Construction & Design Co.

A filled out form is mailed to the business, the return address coming from a high-rise apartment in Aurelia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All construction must meed local and national building requirements. Please complete the following form and leave it in the mailbox at Golden City Construction & Design Co., 8 Kingler Avenue, Aurelia, Toro, along with an image or detailed explanation of the structure you want commissioned. Please note that a building permit / land deed must be purchased prior to any construction. For questions, please contact Victor C. Fredrickson via telephone 202-555-0194.

Name: Roxanne Blake
Organization (City, Company, etc): Galena City
Contact Information: ###-###-####
Plot Location: To be decided.
Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc): Billboards and other type of large advertising signs.
Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc): Medium / large
Approx. Timeline: Take your time
Images / Detailed Description of Structure:
Asides from a typical billboard - perhaps to match the size of the one in Aurelia - I would like two fancy signs for some upcoming businesses with eye-catching colors and shapes! They should be around billboard size. No need for any text on either boards.
Additional Notes: A reply over mail [skype/pms] would be more convenient for the both of us! If this goes well, I hope to order from you again.
Thank you for your interest in the Golden City Construction & Design Co.! We will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.
JLAM

Re: Gold Star Construction & Design

Stan Fredrickson mails off blueprints of not two, but six electric neon signs, each one colorful, unique, and cost-efficient designed. He awaits notice to begin putting the signs together, or for the next commission to come rolling in.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

All construction must meed local and national building requirements. Please complete the following form and leave it in the mailbox at Gold Star Construction & Design Co., 8 Kingler Avenue, Aurelia, Toro, along with an image or detailed explanation of the structure you want commissioned. Please note that a building permit / land deed must be purchased prior to any construction. For questions, please contact Victor C. Fredrickson via telephone 202-555-0194.

Name: Vincent LeGrand

Organization (City, Company, etc): Aurelia Government

Contact Information: 123-440-MUSTACHE

Plot Location: The plot that currently contains the old Aurelian library, specific dimensions will be sent upon request.

Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc): Aurelia Library.

Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc): Small - Medium, possibly more towards the Medium Scale.

Approx. Timeline: Two Seasons. ((OR WHENEVER / HOW SOON YOU CAN GET IT DONE! DON'T FEEL PRESSURED.))

Images / Detailed Description of Structure: I would like if the Library could fit the stylings of Aurelia but also contain it's own charm and try to encourage more people to read! Mrs. Knighton and me both enjoyed the stylings of a library overseas: Additional Notes: If you have any questions please contact me at my phone number or office. If I am not available contact Aurelia's Mayor, Mrs. Knighton. Thank you! ((If you do have questions you can just ask me over PMs or skype!))

Thank you for your interest in the Gold Star Construction & Design Co.! We will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

All construction must meed local and national building requirements. Please complete the following form and leave it in the mailbox at Gold Star Construction & Design Co., 8 Kingler Avenue, Aurelia, Toro, along with an image or detailed explanation of the structure you want commissioned. Please note that a building permit / land deed must be purchased prior to any construction. For questions, please contact Victor C. Fredrickson via telephone 202-555-0194.
Name:Vincent LeGrand

Organization (City, Company, etc):Private Estate for LeGrand Family.

Contact Information: Contact me at my previous phone number or in person at my office in Aurelia.

Plot Location:North East of Cobalt towards the bottom of the larger islands off the coast.

Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc):Private Family Estate.

Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc):Large.

Approx. Timeline:TBD.

Images / Detailed Description of Structure: To help with construction I included a list of wishes that Mrs. LeGrand and I would like to see in the estate as well as some sketches of a home I saw back in Unova.

Additional Notes: Do not limit yourself on this project as I want this to be the last home our family stays in, the home that Maggie and I will grow old in and see our grandchildren play with.

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Name: Maggie LeGrand~

Organization (City, Company, etc): Port Cobalt

Contact Information: Contact me at our home phone number, or meet me in person in one of my offices located in the government building in Aurelia [ P&R department ] or the Cobalt Town Hall.

Plot Location: Image 44 x 10 is for the shape on left. / but I'll just need a stall design!

Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc): Outdoor Market Stall

Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc): Small

Approx. Timeline: Whenever you can~

Images / Detailed Description of Structure: I would love to have a modern-ish market on the rather new and still empty port of Cobalt to sell fish, and other imported products! I'm not quite sure on the design, but I trust you!

Additional Notes: Boop!

Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Name: Jade Aruji

Organization (City, Company, etc): Home for the Aruji Family.

Contact Information:
Please either contact me at my phone number or come for a meeting at the Aruji Residence outside of Cobalt.

Plot Location:
To be decided, but most likely on one of the birch islands.

Type of Structure (House, Shop, etc): House

Scale of Structure (Small, Large, etc): Large

Approx. Timeline: TBD

Images / Detailed Description of Structure:
We currently have two different designs we like and want to have a meeting with you about which would be best.

Additional Notes:
If possible me and my husband would like to have a meeting about the project, since we need to make some decisions with you.

Return to “Business Directory Archives”