Toro Region Land Acquisition Requests

Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Toro Region Land Acquisition Requests

This thread is incredibly outdated! If you wish to acquire any land please discuss it with a GM directly.

--------
*Some fliers are stuck on posts and billboards everywhere, sporting details of a new type of HBC representation. Underneath the header there is a small greeting statement...*
"Greetings! As you all know, I am Premier Aeiden Bishop, and I have distributed these fliers to just make one simple statement...
*There is a picture of a dumpster with the old HBC plot request bin next to it*
"And that statement is that this box sucked and we all know it. There was no format to go to for help, it was barely maintained, and barely anyone got any responses from HBC. Well, I'm here today to tell you that that has all changed. As of today, I will be setting up a new postal route for you to personally request a plot or section of land and HBC will get your letters and answer your questions firsthand. How will you use this postal route, you might ask? Well, that is incredibly simple! All you have to do is head to the post offices and drop a letter with your requests into the bin. There you go, easy peasy. Then after you requests have been sent, the HBC will repond to you in a reasonable amount of time and the entire deal will be worked out efficiently!

Here is the format that you should use in your requests:

Code: Select all

IGN:
Character Name:
Location: (Use the dynmap to take a picture and circle it's location, then load that image to a host)
Reason for Purchase:
Exact Plot Dimensions:
Other Requests For The Property:
"Now, I will explain to you how HBC prices the plots. What they do is that they calculate the price by selling each square meter at P35. So, for an example, if you want to buy a 30x30 plot, that would be 900 square meters, and would would turn out to be priced at P31,500. And for another example, a 20x20 plot would be 400 square meters, and would cost P14,000. Most plots come with the buildings requested, but there will be some limitations to that which are dependant on the plot size and location. HBC will sort those out with you in a personal letter, and will give you a pricing estimate on your request.

I believe that is all the concern I had, and that should address all issues concerning this. If you have any other questions, please, visit me or the Vice Premier in either of our offices in the Consulate at 1 Electric road, Aurelia, or send me a letter.

Best wishes, Aeiden Bishop."

((OOC: Okay guys! Back again with another reboot of a system. Basically, how this 'postal system' works, is it isn't actually serverside. How this will be functioning is you can take the format I posted above in the coding box, and write out an RP of your character walking into the post office in any settlement and dropping that letter off. The letter will be typed in after the RP. With this, you have two options. You can post your request as a reply to this topic, (That is the prefered method) or if you wish to remain anon you can send me a Forum PM with the same things. With either way, HBC will be responding VIA a Forum PM in the form an RP letter, so your characters would be getting that letter ICly.

It won't just be me replying to your requests, as we all have things that may hold us up (Real life, blech), but nonetheless, it may take a few days to reply to your requests, but I promise you we will get to them, so I ask for your patience :D. But in any case, if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to bring any of them to our attention! Can't wait to RP with you all server-side!))
Last edited by Thovian on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J102ede
MC name: j102ede

Re: HBC Representing Overhauled!

General Jay Swanson sat behind his desk in the mayor's office in Carmine, writing something down quietly on a piece of paper as a hyper active shiny Politoed ran around the large room in circles. "Hey Poli, c'mere for a second" the General called out as he kept writing his letter, the politoed running over and placing its head down on the other side of the desk, staring straight over at Jay while it waited for it's owner to finish whatever he was writing. Eventually Jay would finish what he was writing, before he folded the paper up a little bit and slipped it into a red envelope that was embroidered with a large C on the back, the C standing for Carmine of course. "Alright Poli..." Jay mumbled out as he wrote the letters HBC on the front of the envelope, handing it over to the Politoed afterwards "Take this down to the post office for me?" the man asked before the Politoed rapidly nodded its head and shot its tongue out at the envelope, sticking its tongue to it and then taking off running down the stairs and eventually out of Carmine's town hall.

The light blue pixelmon looked around the streets as it stepped outside, frantically waving a hello at anyone the Politoed saw before taking off running again to the post office, flinging its arms around in the air as it ran. Once the Politoed made it to the post office it'd climb up on the counter and hold its tongue out above the dropbox, shaking its tongue around before the red envelope fell off of its tongue and directly into the box. The Politoed then raised its hand to its forehead, saluting whoever was behind he counter before running back out of the building and back over to the town hall.

IGN: J102ede
Character Name: General Jay Swanson
Reason for Purchase: Building a military camp for the RTMP.
Exact Plot Dimensions: Willing to discuss this further, either as big as can be provided or the entire island.
Other Requests For The Property: None at the moment.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Willow looks around his desk at all the papers and books stacked high above his head. He sighs slightly and looks at his check for the season. With a quick flourish he pulls out a piece of clean paper and begins writing:
"Dear Haunter Bay Company,

I am currently following up on my previous letter for the funding of an airport. I have the funds and am adding them to this envelope; please, get back to me as soon as you can.

Sincerely,
Willow Burnwether"

With a smile, he looks over the letter and places a check inside an envelope. He follows that with the letter and begins to write an address. He drops it in a mailbox and waits for the reply.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

It's a quiet morning in the LeGrand house.. the kids are at school, Mimi is making a cup of coffee and Vincent is reading the morning news.. but then Vincent gets an idea in his head..

"Hey Mimi? I just got an idea.." Mimi then whips around and looks at Vincent with a curious look, "We should buy an island... I want a vacation house that I can walk around in and not worry about wearing anything.." Mimi gives a soft giggle before shaking her head and going back to making herself breakfast, not realizing Vincent was serious.

Vincent finished up the conversation he was having with Mimi then preceded to head upstairs and write a letter in blue ink, his favorite color.

Dear Aeiden Bishop or whoever the hell is running things today,
I want an island. Also I am using your construction crew again.
Love, Vincent LeGrand

After Vincent finishes it he puts it in Cobalt's post office as he heads off to work for the day.
((OOC APPLICATION))
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IGN: Kcband36
Character Name: Vincent LeGrand
Reason for Purchase: The mustache needs a tropical location to relax and soak his hairs in.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 95x105
Other Requests For The Property: I would like a magical elf to build the home that will go on the island.
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Since jumping out of the helicopter and landing in Toro, Colt has been living in a hotel in Carmine. Used to being treated like a hero in Sinnoh, living in the best conditions possible he had to get used to his new lifestyle.

One day during his patrols he noticed a big hill and decided to check it out, crossing through the forest and climbing the hill. Once he made it on top he looked over the forest, took a big whiff of nature and sat down. "Hmmm, this'll do." he says calmy with his deep voice. A place where he's alone, being able to focus, having a great oversight, everything he's ever wanted. He will be able to watch criminals day and night from this place. Maybe open an underground fitness center, there are no places to work out in Toro so maybe he can create one for the people. He figured it would do the RTMP good too, as it is in a great spot for future meetings and meetups. Knowing he made tons of money, unsure of the actual amount, he'd probably be able to afford everything.

When he made it back to the hotel he starts writing a letter to whoever is in charge.

(( OOC application ))
Last edited by RobinVanDutch on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Sitting back in his chair, Willow sighs softly. This decision is one he has thought long and hard on. With a flick of his wrist and a flourish of the pen he begins to write a letter. He smiles as he write, he knows this purchase could be beneficial to Litwick Press and Co. After a few minutes he drops the pen and looks at his work of art before preparing to mail it.

((OOC))

IGN: Cannibal_Kon
Character Name: Willow Burnwether
Reason for Purchase: Well, I want to create a Safari Zone and Willow has traveled the world, so he knows all about the safari zones.
Exact Plot Dimensions: Not sure, but it's a pre-made structure.
Other Requests For The Property: None as of now.
TheMADRinger
MC name: ReivaXavier

A letter arrives upon the desk of the HBC office. The envelope that contains it is seal with a wax stamp and the lettering inside is delicately scribed,

"To whom it may concern,

My name is Richard Carpenter and I am a resident upon Toro. After the guidance of one Ms.Motionless I have transcribed this letter to request the acquisition of a plot of land near the town of Aurelia. Having been a native of Ferrite for some time I have found my housing there to be far to small now, and having become to local therapist with an office just outside the city of Aurelia I find the walk much too much every day. I hope to acquire this land as to not only provide a more suitable home to myself and my pixelmon but to also be within more of a reach of the people and my occupation. Inside you will find a rough drawing of the area along with it's dimensions and other such information. I look forward to hearing back in due time and more eagerly await the time I am able to move myself closer to my business.

Sincerely,
Richard Carpenter

P.S. please ignore the drawing my sableye had caught this letter.

IGN: ReivaXavier
Character Name: Richard Carpenter
Reason for Purchase: Having found his Ferrite home too cramped and the walk too far he wishes to reloacted himself in a proper home closer to work.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 25x30
Other Requests For The Property:
CrystalizedLens
MC name: CrystalizedLens

Marilin sitting in her tiny apartment looks around and thinks she needs a better place. She heads off with her Larvesta in a baby carrier on her back and sets off looking for a plot of land. The first place she went was an open field in the Jungle. She quickly imagined it burning down thanks to the baby Larvesta unable to control it's fire and eyes her back able to see one of the Larvesta's horns and says "No." and quickly fly's off. The next place she heads to is pretty close but far enough away. She sees a perfect place to have a house, a pretty open area in the desert and near a stream. "Perfect," she says to herself. Seeing as a majority of her team is fire types she thinks its a prefect idea. "I'll need a few air conditioners but at least you guys will be happy." After setting Charly, her Larvesta, down beside her she immediately starts making a letter addressed to the people in charge of this whole plot thing.
There would be a burned edge of the paper from the Larvesta.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: CrystalizedLens
Character Name: Marilin Allen
Reason for Purchase: Her house at the moment is to small for all of her pixelmon to fit in and she needs more space for everything really.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 30 x 30
Other Requests For The Property: If I could get a sapling for Acadia and Birch wood that would be appreciated
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

RobinVanDutch wrote:
(( OOC application ))
"I have changed my mind." he starts off the new letter. "I am no longer interested in the spot from my previous letter, I would like to buy a 50x50 piece of land right here: ((drawing of the map http://i60.tinypic.com/e0rdio.png )) I spotted this piece of land from the air. All the trees seem to have been cut away quite awhile ago. This would make it a lot easier for me to build a lovely new home as an addition to this beautiful region. I hope to get in touch with you soon."

- Sergeant Colt Swanson
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

A quiet day in the office... Vincent glaces out the window and notice it fog up from his warm breath meeting the crisp glass. He begins to make little doodles into the window before returning to Premier paper work, however once he is done he notices that it's a bit cooler in his office. He bundles up and heads out to the balcony and notices that instead of the normal rain it is small snowflakes, sadly it is not yet cold enough for it to stick to the ground. The snowflakes, however, are large enough that it makes Vincent flash back to the times he spent with Mimi in the southern colder regions, with this thought an old idea pops into his head. Vincent had always wanted a nice small cottage that Mimi and him can get away and just relax at and drink hot coco together with. Now that he is the Premier and has a steady income once more Vincent decides to write up a letter to do just that, buy a plot for a small cottage.

Dear HBC,
It's Vincent LeGrand again, miss me? Of course! This time I am looking for a nice little plot to build a get away cottage on. Also like before, I need some construction crew help.~
Love, Vincent LeGrand
xoxoxoxoxox

After Vincent finishes it he sends his assistant to mail it off, leaving him to make doodles in the window again. One of Vincent and Mimi holding hands inside of a heart.

((OOC APPLICATION))

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IGN: Kcband36
Character Name: Vincent LeGrand
Reason For Purchase: I don't have a house that south yet... I mean, I want to make a nice lovely cottage!
Exact Plot Dimensions: 30x30
Other Requests For The Property: Use of a construction crew!

Return to “Business Directory Archives”