Toro Region Land Acquisition Requests

Jordyyy
MC name: Jordyyy

Re: HBC Representing Overhauled!

Cesar has been a while in Toro now and it isn't really what he expected. Since he came he saw ghosts, some weird Giratina follower, a weird guy named Reaper-Z and lots of other weird stuff. But unlike those weird things it somewhat feels like home for Cesar. Cesar works at RTMP and he has a sidejob as a miner for PixCo. After being promoted to Sergeant he started to make some good money. So he decided to buy some land and build his own house. After being done patrolling the streets of Aurelia he decided to write a letter to HBC

"Good day Señor/Señorita from HBC, I would like to buy a piece of land from you. This piece of land is located above the lake near Canvas ((Click)) I would love to hear from you soon si?

Have a nice day Señor/Señorita,
Sincerily Cesar~"

OOC Application:
ChaosMarine599
MC name: ChaosMarine599

Klaus looks up the front desk at the hospital. He'd been sitting there for quite a while. He may have fallen asleep, he may have not, he did not know. He smiles, thinking of returning home, maybe enjoying some dinner and just going to bed. He thinks more, standing up and retrieving an envelope and some paper, contending that it is about time he get thinking about this. He steps out from behind the front desk, making his way up to his newly refurbished office, sitting down and beginning to write his letter.

"To whom it may concern,

My name is Doctor Hertz-Klaas Mielke, and I have been told I should write to you, the Haunter Bay Company, for information about a plot of land. Hopefully this letter finds its way to the right person. Included with my letter is a picture of the plot of land, located within the red square. This will be for a home for myself and my fiancee, and quite possibly children. The plot is somewhat oddly shaped, sitting at 34x54 meters. We already have an idea of the home, and blueprints should be available very soon. However, I need a quote for the land, and possibly any help you can provide about building materials.

Thank you in advance for your swift reply,
- Dr. Hertz-Klaas Mielke"

He stands, placing the map and letter in the envelope, stepping outside the hospital and climbing onto Schadenfreude, taking off on his way to deliver the letter.
OOC Information:
IGN: ChaosMarine599
Character Name: Dr. Hertz-Klaas Mielke
Reason for Purchase: Personal property, housing. Essentially, the house for Meyn and MIelke, and any family they might have.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 34x54 blocks (not including depth, will include large basement)
Other Requests For The Property: N/A
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

Chaz, staring at the TV with his family, looked around thinking, "This house is pretty small." He decided since it's close to Christmas or whatever we celebrate in Toro he'd buy a new plot for a house. He got up leaving the house to look for the perfect place without saying a word to anyone. He spent a few hours looking until he found the perfect spot. He then took out a notebook and started writing a letter.

"Dear HBC people,
It has come to my attention that my house is small and also a farm. I'd like a new plot specifically for living. The things you want me to fill out are in the letter.
-Lots of Love, Chaz Davis "

After he finished he sent the letter by Electivire to the nearest post office.

IGN: Gizrocks
Character Name: Captain Chaz Davis
Reason for Purchase: Urgent. House needed.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 45 x 40
Other Requests For The Property: Permission to make a stairway/path down to the beach.
Last edited by Chazzy on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
J102ede
MC name: j102ede

IGN: MisterWrestling

Character Name: Tonio Sever

Location: Somewhere around here http://i.imgur.com/jsHQJWz.png

Reason for Purchase: I would like to purchase this land to help start my professional wrestling promotion, the plot would be used to build a wrestling ring as well as some bleachers for fans to sit in. I will also be holding a training camp where I will personally train people in the art of Professional Wrestling or Lucha Libre for a modest fee.

Exact Plot Dimensions: A standard 40x40 works fine.

Other Requests For The Property: None at the moment.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Jade looks outside of her new bought home, Wanting to turn it into a large farm. She decides to buy more land, She writes a letter to the HBC:

Good day goverment people.

So, I bought the big house outside Cobalt, I want to make it into a farm, For this I need more land, For crops and trees and bla bla bla. Easily said, I WANT A BIGGER BACKYARD! Ok? Thanks

-Jade Arla

OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: QuartzPT
Character Name: Jade Arla
Reason for Purchase: Jade wants to turn her new bought house into toro's greatest farm ever, She needs to make the backyard bigger for that to happen. Aka, Need bigger backyard plz.
Exact Plot Dimensions:
x 817 z 42 to x 790 z 1
x 790 z 0 to x 839 z -8
If everything is right, My awesome backyard should be 50 by 50 or something. ( I probably messed up XD)
Other Requests For The Property: Uhm, nope!
Last edited by Portalgunblaze on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J102ede
MC name: j102ede

IGN: WhereIsJarule
Character Name: Leonard Duke
Location: http://imgur.com/OOkm9p3,N3qN3pk#1 Coords are roughly around 415,65,-648 for where Leo's icon is on the map.
Reason for Purchase: Would like to build a home.
Exact Plot Dimensions: a 30x30 plot around where Leo's icon is in the dynmap picture. The actual location on that "island" doesn't matter too much.
Other Requests For The Property: Nothing for now
JLAM
MC name: JLAMontoya

CANCELLED
Last edited by JLAM on Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
courteney14
MC name: courteney14

Rose sat in front of her desk in the office the was on the top floor of the house. She read the letter over a few more times, making sure that there were no spelling errors, smudges, or any wonky writing. Nodding once she looked to her Pixelmon, Mint (her shiny Runt Teddiursa) and Spirit (her Pygmy Riolu), who were sat down playing together with a small red ball. Standing from the desk, she sealed the letter of request and wrote 'To Toro Government' on the front in neat level writing, after which, she made her way out the side door onto the balcony, looking to a Pidgey who had took shelter there. "Could you please carry this to where it is meant to go..?" The Pidgey hopped onto the railings in acknowledgement, going to carefully take the envelope. "Thank you." Rose nodded once, smiling faintly as the Pidgey began to fly to the destination.
Last edited by courteney14 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

IGN: Sn0wfa11
Character: Theo Ross
Reason for purchase: Theo is moving out of his home after Amy's suicide. This will be to make a less cramped (as in, less thin) home, and a fresh start. The old one will be replaced.
Exact dimensions: 40 by 40.
Other Requests: None, I've got it covered.
Zombyrax99x
MC name: Zombyra_x99x

A Family Home
Yukari and Justin walk into the post office with a letter about there ideas for a home. They had been planning on this for a long time. They spent months doing odd jobs, and doing overtime to get enough money. [Justin] "I can't believe that we can finally have it built." [Yukari] "I know, I'm so happy!" She says as Justin hands the letter to the man behind the counter. [Man] "Thank you, is there anything else I can do for you?" [Justin] "No sir, thank you." [Man] "Have a good day." [Yukari] "You too." she says waving as her and Justin walk outside.
((Why the tank you may ask.... because they are awsome and Yukari loves them.))
IGN: Zombyra_x99x
Character Name: Yukari Toshida Machina
Reason for Purchase: So Yukari and Justin can have a family house. They are currently living in a small home.
Exact Plot Dimensions: 40 x 40 ((1600))
Other Requests For The Property: ShadexTheDark and I built the house on his server, and he has the ability to copy it over.

Return to “Business Directory Archives”