Kanston Quarry

Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Kanston Quarry

Kanston Quarry
The area is fenced off and a wooden house sits at the entrance. When you peer over and try to see what's behind it, you'll notice a clay and stone quarry beginning to be dug out. Just a faint imprint of what would be the cause of many hard nights to come. The ringing of pickaxes can be heard from the pit and you begin to step up to the house.

A large wooden sign hangs outside over the entrance, "Kanston Quarry." A smaller wooden sign with still-wet-paint says,
"Permits: P3000. Inquire inside."
Inside stands an older man behind the counter. His hair is already grey and his arms, which are crossed over his chest, have scars on them from years of hard labor. He grunts as you wants in and points to a sign. He reads it to you in a harsh voice, "Permits are 3000 Pix."

((OOC))

This is an example of a forum RP post. Permits will per purchased on here then I will take the money out of your in-game account.
The quarry is located over by Viridis. Enjoy!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Kanston Quarry

Walking around Vincent looks at the building and thinks back to the days of the first Quarry, he then walks over to the counter and smiles up to the man.

Not sure if its me who smells or if its him..

"Hello my good Sir! Name is Vincent LeGrand I would like to aquire one of these permits. Per-mits.. Now that I think about it.. the word Permit is interesting.. Per-mits.. but makes me wonder what mittens have to do with anything." During his rambles he was laying down three fresh bills on the counter, 3,000kP to be exact.
Heart

The man ignores Vincent's ramblings and quickly pick up the bills, counting them a few times. When he is satisfied with his counting, the man places the money in his pocket and gestures with this thumb to the rules.

"Follows those and you can stay as long as you like." He huffs and crosses his arms again.
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

As he flys overhead on his Dragonite, Chaz notices the landform and gentily lands at the bottom of the stairs. He quickly runs up and walks in. After he's read everything he turns to the man then bows. He then stands up and looks the man in the eyes.

"Ello there kind sir, I seem to have taken a shine to this mining business and wish to participate in it here." He clears his thoat and slides him the money in bills "I believe you will find it all there." Chaz's demener entirely changes as gets giddy and waits somewhat impatiently as he is ready to charge out of the door to the barely touched quarry.
yo
Heart

The old man picks up the bill and counts them before putting them into his pocket. He uses his thumb to gesture to the door to the quarry. "Follow the rules and you can mine here."
Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Aeiden Bishop walks up the steps, carrying himself at a slow pace, enjoying his few minutes of leisure and the general lull of activity. The light crunch of his boots on loose gravel stops as he approaches the entryway, then the long, drawn out crreeaaak splits the silence as he slowly pushes the door open. Aeiden runs his sights over the interior of the room, gauging it's condition and searching for any hints it can give about the man he's about to speak to.

"Good evening", he says in his soft, deep voice, his proper accent on the fringes of his speech. He slows to a halt in front of the counter, causing the floor to squeak slightly from the shift in weight. He looks the man in the eyes, tilting his head a bit, then opens up his coat and pulls out a medium sized velvet bag of ninety copper colored coins. "I'd like to purchase a permit for resource excavation, please. The extra money is for two other permits, for my employees. I'll send them with a note, proving that they are my employees, and the note should bare this signature as well." Aeiden reaches into his coat once again, and pulls out a folded rectangle of paper, which he opens, revealing the words 'Aeiden James Bishop' scrawled in fine calligraphy, and slides it across the counter with his index and middle finger. He then places the bag of coins next to it and steps back, clasping his hands behind his back, and waits for the mans reply.
Heart

The old man takes the money and counts the coins quickly. "Just make sure they follow the rules," he says with a gruff voice before picking up the card and looking at the signature. He scoffs and places it in his vest pocket before crossing his arms again. He the stares at Aeiden before dryly saying, "Have fun mining."
Raepriest
MC name: Raepriest

Khristianna had flown over the crater with the shop looking building in front of it dozens of times wondering exactly what it was. For the vast majority of those times though, she had been too busy to stop and check it out. Luckily as today would have it, she was on a leisurely flight, and as she passed over she decided to land her Golurk, Dancer Hauk, and Check it out.

As she walked in she noticed the older man with the beady eyes in the corner silently staring her down. Not one to be bothered by such a thing, she began looking around, making note of the layer of coal dust that covered everything in the shop. Suddenly it all made sense. A giant crater, coal dust; It was a quarry. Needing resources and such herself she tilted her head as she her bright caribbean blue eyes located the sign placed on the desk.

"3000 for permits"

With a slight tilt of her darkened lips, she reached into her bra and pulled out a small satchel of coins that she carried with her at all times. Since this dress didn't have pockets, well...A girl had to make due with what she had. She splayed the full amount out in her hand and began counting out. She had barely enough, but she figured that she could make more money on the quarry than what she was spending at this moment. It was this thought that, lifted the edge of her lips into a smirk as she sauntered over to the desk, heels clicking on the wood floor as she strode over to the old man, and slid the aforementioned amount across the counter.

"I'd like to buy a permit," her dulcet voice rang louder than she thought it would in the small shop. She tilted her head downwards as one of her thin black eyebrows lifted and she spoke a bit more quietly, "Please?"
Heart

The old man grunts as he swiftly picks up the money, counting it a few times. Satisfied with the amount, he stuff the money in his pocket and gestures to the door. "Right over there is the door to the quarry. Just follow the rules and we'll have no problems, miss," he flashes a toothy smile at her.
TheMADRinger
MC name: ReivaXavier

Danny strides into the little house and slaps down three bills. "Count it if yous like, I'll be out there diggin' away the night. Really all I want is dis stone yous can keep anything I don't want." he smiles cockily and grabs a pick off a nearby shelf. "Make sure the ladies avert their eyes, my good looks can make lesser women faint." He takes off his coat and shirt, folds them, and places them in a pack he's carrying making his way for the quarry.

Return to “Business Directory Archives”