Hey there!

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
ArgentHowe
MC name: Lindragonborn

Hey there!

Hey guys, found your server while browsing for Pixelmon servers and thought i'd join. I've never done any Pokemon role-play before but i've played Pathfinder and D&D in the past so im not a complete noob. Currently trying to create a character that will fit in this setting, any tips/tricks would be appreciated sence im not the best writer. looking forward to getting to know you all IC and OOC!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Hey there!

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I'm pretty focused on Discord! Which you can join us here: https://discord.gg/A2UvC5Y

I'd say, create a character that you think will have a purpose! Give them a dream, and do it in Toro! A character with interests in making a business, or being the best trainer, or having a family! ^ ^ They're all normal humans though, but something like that would be interesting, especially if there's a little ooc work involved. Likeee, being a waiter/bartender is good for a RP setting! Or a cop! Or a radio star, journalist...
While being something like... a famous baseball player is cool, and a valid dream. But that might be a little hard to do in rp, yanno?

Feel free to join on the Discord can we'll help you out though!

Return to “Introductions”