Aesthetic Pokeballs Graphic

Admin-created or player-created; still handy information.
dang
MC name: hyperdang

Aesthetic Pokeballs Graphic

Hi all. I've put together a graphic, linked below, which presents the Party View of all pokeball options in Pixelmon. I was thinking about which balls would look aesthetically nice, and I was surprised that no guide like this exists on the internets at all, not even on the Pixelmon wiki!

Some notes:
  • While there's stores, of course, also most pokeballs can be crafted. Crafting is a bit convoluted, and it might be more affordable for a non-new player to simply buy them. I've included the acorn recipes for the lids, just in case.
  • Rosy has stated that a handful of pokeballs can be "swapped" by a GM from a previously caught Pokemon for a nominal cost. I'd discourage anyone from trying to do too many of these, as to not make this into a major project for our GMs, but the option does exist.
  • Unlike the mainline Pokemon games, there are no unique, colorful "effects" that happen when tossing out a ball. You see the ball for about 1 second before it opens. That being said, I believe the only real value for ballism aesthetics would be how they appear on the player's personal party view on the left, so that's the focus here.
HERE IT IS:
dang
MC name: hyperdang

Re: Aesthetic Pokeballs Graphic

I was just told that Safari balls aren't IC-available.

And additionally, if a character is crafting their own pokeballs, it should make sense. Meaning, they would need such technical training to make them.

Of course, my purposes here was just for an aesthetic graphic, but these two notes above should help players be compliant with lore.
cammy
MC name: cammy_cakers
Discord: cammycakess

Re: Aesthetic Pokeballs Graphic

lost to time from the new discord api changes 🫡
Characters:
Rina Dearea 🍄 [39] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
Faye Lancaster-Langely ☀️ [21] | Bartender, Infernal Engine, Gym Leader | he/they
Kisho Okalani 🧜‍♀️ [30] | Fashion Model, Siren | she/her

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”