An Announcement

BemusedPineapple
MC name: BemusedPineapple

An Announcement

Hi everyone! In a particularly topical post, considering today's PSA, I have something you all should know!

Without further fanfare or buildup, I will simply state that I am, and have been, Sn0wfa11- that is to say, BemusedPineapple is Snow's (my) alt. Originally I created this secret account for personal reasons, as well as out of a desire to see the server and community in a different way. Happily, those personal reasons no longer apply, and they haven't for a long while. The time has long since passed to reveal myself, and accordingly, I am doing so.

I'm the same person you know (and hopefully like) and while I attempted to act a little differently on this account, it was minimal at best. Any interactions you had with me as BemusedPineapple were in no way false on a personal level, and I always acted with the same values and views- if you're a friend or simply an acquaintance of BemusedPineapple, then none of that is gone! The only deception I engaged in was obfuscation of my OOC identity. Everything else was honest.

On all of my accounts, I'm going to continue to help out and participate in the creation and growth of the server, this wonderful community, and all of the stories we create together. Thank you all for everything.

-Sn0wfa11/BemusedPineapple/D0wnp0ur/1cest0rm/EnragedPineapple
Wally
MC name: WalrusHerobrine

Re: An Announcement

Return to “General Discussion Archives”