Newcomer looking for help on some lore.

HeavyGear
MC name: Heavy_Gear

Newcomer looking for help on some lore.

Hello all, Heavy_Gear again! As you may know from my intro page or whitelist app, I'm interested in playing a technical character with an affinity for Porygons.

It's already been explained to me that they are some form of steel-type pokemon infected with a virus of some sort. They are more akin to robots than actual living code.

I am looking for more specifics though. How were Porygons created? How are the viewed by the people of the Toro Region? How do they interact with technology and other pixelmon? Any and all information would be helpful.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Newcomer looking for help on some lore.

Hi, Snow here! Welcome to the server! I'll have a complete writeup ready soon (as in, in the next few days, delayed only by other obligations) that should answer any and all of your questions, and in the event that there are any it does NOT answer I'd be happy to provide additional information beyond that. Either way, it shouldn't take too long!
HeavyGear
MC name: Heavy_Gear

Re: Newcomer looking for help on some lore.

Sn0wfa11 wrote:Hi, Snow here! Welcome to the server! I'll have a complete writeup ready soon (as in, in the next few days, delayed only by other obligations) that should answer any and all of your questions, and in the event that there are any it does NOT answer I'd be happy to provide additional information beyond that. Either way, it shouldn't take too long!
I look forward to it!

Return to “General Discussion Archives”