What do you like?

Thovian
MC name: Thovian

What do you like?

Hello everyone! Thovian here, and I'd like to ask a question out of curiosity:

What do you, the players, like about Toro?

I know there could be a lot of things, and there could be only a few, that depends on the person. But I'd just like to ask everyone to share what they like, as a reply ^^.

Well, I hope to see many post from you soon! Until next time, you all have a good one.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: What do you like?

I like Toro's modern setting. Surprisingly, I'm hardly a Pokemon fan though! I mean, I enjoy them, but I do find training so boring - I don't even play the games. Grinding aint my type of things. Then I REALLY started to like Toro when it added the furniture mod! Once I became staff, I started to appreciate how kind the staff were, and rather professional :P

But yeah, mostly the modern setting. Every other server is medieval - or the modern servers are just prison servers in disguise, where the main point is to make money or something... where there's no rp at all. So yep.

edit: Also the community is fairly nice, nobody really hates eachother OOC, which I like a lot.
SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

As Poppy mentioned slightly about the OOC, one of my favorite things has to be the player base, it's filled with great people who are nice, funny and darn right good people.
Can't post anything without mentioning the Roleplay, this servers Roleplay is a 'class-above' the other servers that I've played on, just a lovely place to be!
sharky801
MC name: sharky801

I'm new to RP servers but I'm loving this. For the most part I think iv gotten the hang of it. I'm really enjoying how nice everyone is IC and OOC. Also the map design it self is completely amazing very well thought out and designed kudos to the builders/architects.
Thovian

Thank you guys for your feedback!Believe me when I say it really helps a lot. And yeah, the map is outstanding. Every part of it, and I literally mean every part, was hand painted by its original creators, Peach and Griff, so Kudos to them ^^.
burgundyVixen
MC name: rubyfancypants

I love the map and the community. The last RP server's I've been on had a horrible community, and everyone was really nasty. But here everyone's so nice and caring. And I love the mods, too. ^^;
SilverRazor388
MC name: SilverRazor388

It gives me something to do if I have nothing else to do. Which is a majority of my life anyways. But I also mean that in a good way. It's not like "Ugh I have to get on Toro." No that's only when I have to play a character. It's also a place where I have friends... sort-of. It gave me a huge part of my gaming experience and still gives me some right now.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This server is my addiction right now. :) It is so fun, and everyone is really, really friendly. I haven't had a single problem with anyone being rude or snarky, and that's difficult to find on the internet. I feel like I've made some friends here, in OOC not just my character IC.

And speaking of the RP, I have been constantly impressed with how diverse the characters are and how vast the stories have been. I've only played on just a couple of RP Minecraft servers, but I have played in several forum-based RPs where the RP was not nearly as expansive and involving as what we have on Toro. There doesn't seem to be many stereotypical personalities, the modern style is unique and fun, and what I love the most is the RP is not solely focused on making money or trying to be the best pokemon master of all. The world is very realistic, where it's as if the RP takes our world and just substitutes our animals for pokemon. I love that, and it makes for much more in-depth RP.

Thanks, everyone, for a really awesome experience so far, and I foresee it getting better and better in the future. :3
Thovian

Thank you guys so much for your feedback ^^. It really means a lot to us that you take the time to reply with all these awesome compliments ^^.

But, it goes both ways. If you have any complaints, please, by all means, post them. You won't be judged or looked down on or argued with, it will be taken seriously, processed, then problems fixed with the best of our ability.

I know it can be scary criticizing something out in public, so if you don't feel comfortable with that, please, feel free to just send me a PM. My promise to you is that you will retain 100% anonymity throughout the whole process :P. Well! Once again thank you, and please continue posting reviews! They help a ton!
CaronaTail
MC name: LavaninjasH20

I really like Toro's community. Everyone is always so friendly and willing to help or roleplay. It's always great to have a serious roleplay wherever you go, too. Before I came here, I played on a casual RP server. It was great, don't get me wrong, but everyone would always Godmode and Metagame. T'was never fun. Rules are awesome, aren't they~

Feel free to elaborate on my points if you wish ^^; I wasn't too sure how to word my opinions.

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”