New Player Relations movement!

Thovian
MC name: Thovian

New Player Relations movement!

Hello everyone!

Thovian here, just here to drop off some good news for everyone. Well, given some recent happenings, we are beginning to up our amount of events and work, and well, we want to see what you guys have to say! So effective immediately I've been placed in charge of a group specializing in figuring out what you the players want to see.

So! What does that mean? It means that if you have any ideas, concerns, gripes, suggestions, anything that you want to share, you can tell me about it. We'll use all of these to try and restructure, create, or redefine things to make our wonderful server and community a better place to enjoy. This includes if you have event ideas, personal plot line or personal/mini event requests, if you want some features to be added to Toro, ANYTHING that you want to share.

How do you do this? Simple, just post your opinions here in this thread and well analyze them and see how applicable they are and if they change things for the better or worse. If you wish to be anon, that's alright, just send me a private message and your identity won't be shared.

I hope to hear a lot of requests, opinions, and suggestions from your guys soon! I'll be waiting.

~Thovian
Devinbolt145
MC name: Devinbolt145

Re: New Player Relations movement!

-begins to complain about the excessive violence in Toro nowadays but remembers he stabbed two people-
Thovian

Heh... but nonetheless that is a valid point. But you're aware we're starting to point some events to a more positive spin. So hopefully an absence of stabbing xD
SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

Hmmm, I've thought of a few things during recent times, here's a few I can name:

- Deputy Norstrum needs a burial...
- This whole Superhero thing needs to end, I know I'm probably to blame for it xD I didn't mean for it ;_;
- As mentioned by Queso during the 'Return of Team Noir' livestream, player roll-bonuses would be nice..

I'll probably update this whenever I think of something new XD
Thovian

Well first, thank you for your input! Things like this help a ton.

Secondly, I think a funeral for Deputy Norstrom would be a great mini event. I'll bring that up with the ET.

And for the super hero thing, that's something player made, it's unique and it enhances RP. And honestly we need more things like that, and it enables us to be able to make more personal events not only for Backslash, but also for Marshal Toro, Redite, and the rest. So some exciting things are coming up.

As for the roll bonuses, there may or may not be some updates for the roll plugin coming up, I'll ask around and do some research, and I'll get back to you.

But thanks again!
FrogVoice
MC name: TheKevCoP

I have to say, that I actually agree with Sparkey at the whole superhero thing. Good RP or not, this is mainly a pixelmon RP server and not DC Universe Online. What if just EVERYONE who joins the server decides to make his character a superhero? One surely can tell that this wouldn't work out at all. If it keeps on like this we would have to set up some kind of hero application form, and that would mean paperwork, and trust me, nobody likes paperwork.
No waifu, no laifu.
Thovian

Well, a while back the idea for a hero application came up. And while paperwork is bad, it does straighten things out, and if handled correctly by the right people, can end up being a serious improvement and time saver. But since this opinion has shown up twice I'll bring the idea of applications up again, and well see where it goes from there.

Thanks for the response though, Kev.
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

I do agree that the whole super hero thing got out of hand a bit, and it has ended, but I do kind of wish there was at least one event that involved Firestarter of some sort that the heroes could of been there to help, but if something happens the people who had the costumes only gave up one mask of one of there costume, there is more costumes, so you never know what may happen.
Awsomeness
MC name: Awsomenessssssss

There also needs to be a burial and funeral for Kent Carson
With great power comes great responsibility-Spider-man's Uncle and a billion other people
SparkeySummers
MC name: ___

The Superhero situation really is a rumble at the moment. Let's bare in mind, this is Toro League - Serious Pixelmon Roleplay.. Not Toro League - Serious Superhero Pixelmon Roleplay. Now don't get my wrong, Blackslash coming into the picture sparked this, that I understand and apologize for. But the situation that occurred mid-week was ridiculous. The fact that there was a group of 3 masked people going around wasn't enjoyable (For those that were in the Team-Speak at the time, they'd have heard me swearing and saying that I was going to submit a new character profile XD), in-fact I've even thought it as 'grouped power-gaming' (Temporary term..), reason being you'd have to roll to get past one of them, that person would then either force another roll through another action or just whack-out a gadget to counter the action that you may have taken (For example throwing smoke balls to then have one of them shadily whack on some high-tech shades..), so even if you get around that you'd have the other two to do exact same with, and baring in mind most peoples roll-luck, they're not going anywhere...

Hope this didn't come off in a bad way, just thought I should have a say on the perspective from the person these 3 superheroes were trying to arrest as well as the perspective from another player. As for the other burial I'm pretty sure Thovian will deal with that!

Anyways, thanks all :3

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”