What would might bring me Bliss, by Chance

TepigTurtwig
MC name: TepigTurtwig

What would might bring me Bliss, by Chance

Hey Folks!

-I might be relatively new to Toro, but I thought of an idea that would be really fun: please give all the blisseys and chanceys at healing centers personalities. If someone could give me list of all of them, I would do it myself. I'm sure some people would love the personalities, which might be referenced while they chill in the centers.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Re: What would might bring me Bliss, by Chance

I like the idea of there being some more Pixelmon having personalities, but the Chanseys and Blisseys at the Pixelmon centers... Ehh... If people want more rp at the Pixelmon centers, why not Pixelmon Nurses or Docters? And more Personality for Pixelmon could just be done with any player's their Pixelmon.

That aside. I don't see any reason why not to do this.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Well actually, as far as the Blisseys in Tyrian are concerned, they are all the Professor's personal pixelmon, and have been helping out for quite some time, and certainly have personalities of their own.

Pixelmon Center: Found out the statue glitched out, since replaced it. Selima is the smallest of the group, as well as the youngest. She's a very hard worker and admittedly the cutest of the group and she knows it. Likes to hop about and give hugs, and does her psychic move to help trainers living on the second floor with daily tasks.

Torke Peir: There is a small pixelmon center tent for those on the beach. The Blissey over there is named Ning. She is cheerful, social, and energetic. You'll often see her cheerfully dancing about the peir when she has nothing to do.

Pixelmon Lab: There is a shiny Blissey here, and a very small chansey. The Blissey is named Serenity, and is the eldest of the group, as well as the leader. She helps the Professor out with tasks and note keeping, as well as keeping general order about the lab, since pixelmon roam quite freely in there. The Chansey is not yet named, seeming to not really want one. They kinda chill and bounce around, not much development has been placed in them yet.

Crisis Center: Whenever the center is open, thankfully a rare event, Seren and Miruna are the ones tending the pixelmon center and basic clinic. They're the twins of the group, and their personalities are the quietest and most patient of the group, making them perfect to handle the center's cuties in time of crisis.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

do it
TepigTurtwig
MC name: TepigTurtwig

I'm so glad to see them having their own little personalities. If you ever need any more personalities for them, a few came into my head.

1. The Businessmon: This Chancey wants to make a business out of the pokecenter, trying to charge for the service. I could see it being a Healer in training, with a Mentor Blissey looking after it.

2. The Most Nervous Chancey Ever: This Chancey is so nervous about messing up that it will take forever for it to do things, since it will be so cautious. It also, due to its anxiety, beats itself up over everything.

3. The Secretly Malicious One: Either Blissey or Chancey can do this one. This healer will be all sweet and cuddly on the outside, but on the inside, it grins wickedly at the injuries brought to it.

4. Mama Blissey: If she sees any strays, whether they be small children or pixelmon, she will take them in, and treat them like little babies, much to the chagrin of them. She's kind-hearted, but could use a logical sidekick.

Return to “Idea Archives”