A Toro Tumblr Blog, Perhaps?

Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

A Toro Tumblr Blog, Perhaps?

So, I've been doing some thinking about some things, and I had a bit of an odd idea...I was thinking that perhaps we could set up a Toro tumblr blog to try and attract newcommers to our Server? Beleive it or not, tumblr has a decent sized RP community, so perhaps if we run a blog, we could probably attract some new people as well as show off how great our server is by posting screenshots and the like.

I would offer to run it as a side blog (Trust me, I probably waste at least 4 hours a day on that site..) but, I'll leave the decision up to the staff. Feel free to express your thoughts/opinions below!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: A Toro Tumblr Blog, Perhaps?

That's a great idea! You should also apply for the Toro Public Relations team, since that is exactly what they do, create publicity for the server!
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: A Toro Tumblr Blog, Perhaps?

MadNova wrote:That's a great idea! You should also apply for the Toro Public Relations team, since that is exactly what they do, create publicity for the server!
Thanks! And honestly, I was considering applying, but I figured it might be best to wait a bit and get some more time in on the server before I apply for any official position. Though, I might apply anyways and see how it goes.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Idea Archives”