Alternate Pixelmon Soundpack

DinsApostle
MC name: Jon021

Alternate Pixelmon Soundpack

Hello there, my fellow Toro League-ers.
I come bearing good news. I tire of the lame voice acting that plagues the pixelmon mod. It seems as though the cries were only an afterthought to an overall great mod. For this reason, I decided to put together an alternate soundpack for pixelmon. This soundpack replaces all the lame voice acting with the cries you know and love from the games. In addition, it seems to include sounds not included in the original mod. For instance, usually Hypno is silent. With this mod, you can hear its cry as it steals away your precious children! How fun!
So, yeah. My weird marketing aside, here's the link. It comes in a .zip.
http://www.filedropper.com/pixelmonigcriespack22613
Note: in the zip folder, there is another file called DS storage. You don't need that. Get rid of it.

Instructions:
Picture instructions: [Note, I use a mac. This may make some discrepancies in how it looks, but the folders are the same]
Standard text instructions:
Changelog:
8/26/13
-Fixed cries I derped on earlier: Weepinbell, Piloswine, et al.
-Added Kitsune's choices for easter eggs: Golbat: "You wanna get nuts?! C'mon, let's get nuts." Machoke: "eat my shorts!".
Last edited by DinsApostle on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
@RP Trainer Rank Color:
The IG cries soundpack
Ecrivaillon
MC name: Ecrivaillon

Re: Alternate Pixelmon Soundpack

Hey, everyone! Jon's unofficial beta tester here! (Also his 002, but whatever~)

Anyway. This is really cool. I think. It makes everything sound really cool. Like. They don't just say their names in gross voices anymore. They make actual cool sounds.

It really isn't that complicated that he needs to post new instructions, but he will anyway because he's a nice guy~~~ So use his mod-ception~~~
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Awesome job, Jon.
Now I can finally not have murderous thoughts about my Flygon again.
You have saved lives today, good sir.
DinsApostle

Oh, as another thing, if anyone finds problems in it, shoot me a PM or post here. I'll try to fix it ASAP. When I get home from school and finish up my shizzle, I'll be doing detailed instructions, and I'll take some screens of the process.
@RP Trainer Rank Color:
The IG cries soundpack
DinsApostle

Alright, I've put up the new instructions, now with a super easy to follow photographical one! Wow!
Yeah. Also, bump.
@RP Trainer Rank Color:
The IG cries soundpack
DinsApostle

Bumpasaurus rex. I've updated it. Also, for each and every update, which may or may not be weekly, I'll add a new easter egg. Whoever finds the previous week's easter egg gets to choose the new one. What fun! But, yeah, this will be funny for whoever finds the easter egg.
@RP Trainer Rank Color:
The IG cries soundpack
TempestKitsune
MC name: Tempest_Kitsune

Found em. Magikarp and Gyarados. Magikarp shouts "Get on with it!" in reference to its constant wish to evolve. Gyarados says a line from the anime .hack//sign that translates out to "now that I've grown up, I can see that this world doesn't need another adult like me" in reference to Gyarados' constant use.
DinsApostle

Well, that was quick. Yeah, Tempest has them. Alright. Tempest, just shoot me a PM with whatever easter egg you want. I'm a nerd with no life, so I can find basically any sound file. If you want to have magikarp and gyarados' usual cry, go into the soundpack and the files for them are in a folder titled "zzz-what." All you have to do is put them into the regular folder and they'll be back to normal.
@RP Trainer Rank Color:
The IG cries soundpack
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Wow... That was fast..

That's what she said.
iwalton3
MC name: iwalton3

I added this sound pack to the official mod pack installer.

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”