Sorry.

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Sorry.

Hey.

Sorry if I start rambling, I do that sometimes.

In a phrase, I'm leaving. It's become fairly clear even to me that people around here don't much like me. And I'm sorry for that. I've never been very good at interpersonal stuff, and I've managed to offend a few people over my time here. I guess I'll go through the list of the major ones.

Ria, I'm sorry for what I did to you and your group in your early days here. Despite my apparently spiteful demeanour, I meant well and did a very poor job of it. You all were a new group that was segregating yourselves from the main population, and I didn't want the playerbase split like that. I never realized, until recently, that you hated me for it. Aside from some short-lived anger upon learning that, I've never really held any negative feelings towards you. Sorry.

KC, I'm sorry for being such an asshole towards you. You're a good guy, even if you are a bit of an ass at times. You didn't deserve my abuse.

Snow I'm sorry for spending so long hating you. If I could take all that time back, I would. But I can't, and I'm sorry that things with you, Thovian, Tiffy, and myself got out of hand in the way that they did.

Shadex, I'm sorry for dumping on you all the time. You're a really good builder, and I'm sorry for laying all the blame for my screw-ups with the sword base at your feet.

Queso, I'm sorry for yelling at you so often. For so long you were the go-to GM for any and all complaints, and I'm sorry to say I didn't always keep as calm as I should have.

Jason, I'm not sorry. Your puns are terrible and you should stop making them. Also, stop being so salty whenever you play competitive games, it ruins your own fun and that of everyone around you.

To anyone else I've managed to offend in my time here, I'm sorry. I'm not very good with interpersonal stuff. I probably didn't mean it.

Don't bother replying to the thread. I won't see it. Bye.

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”