What Cartoon am I? (Community "Game" Thread)

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

What Cartoon am I? (Community "Game" Thread)

Heyo guys! So, I was in a Skype call with one of our GMs, watching anime with him, and we realized the anime was literally the anime embodiment of him.

This got me thinking, what if this was a thread? The rules are simple:
  • You have to say which anime/cartoon you think the last person who posted is.
  • You can post multiple times, just don't be very frequent, once every 10 posts is pushing the limit.
  • If you've already posted about someone, don't post about them again.
  • Be kind. Don't post something someone might find offensive, such as bad shows, or shows with controversial topics.
  • Remember to keep this PG-13. Some of us might go watch the show you compare us to, and we're not all adults.
  • If you post a show, explain why, but remember, be nice.
With all that said, I'll start us off.
So the GM in question was Sn0wfa11, and I deduced he is Code Geass.

Why? Politics, giant mechs and fluff, along with theatrical dramatic monologues.
TheMADRinger
MC name: ReivaXavier

Re: What Cartoon am I? (Community "Game" Thread)

Verbnorb as one of the first to comment because this is kinda fun and interesting I'd say you are much like Regular Show. Your mannerisms remind me of Mordecai and your general sense of humor for the majority of time is a little subtle but you can easily get to be boisterous and very silly. Humor that goes by kinda fast and low-key worth it's weight in good chuckles and then BAM instant loudness and laughter, or otherwise known as, The New England Area

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”