Toro Dating Sim!

Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Toro Dating Sim!

It's been joked about a lot, but now it's finally going to be made! What you might ask? Well uhh... Just look at the title of this forum post...
A Toro Dating Simulator!

Right, hello everyone, you might know me as Tij, Mech, Quartz or Portal. And for a long time, I've been wanting to make something for this community, something fun. And recently, I've began to learn how to code with Python, and I found a program which you can use to make visual novels(And dating sims) and it uses Python. So I decided I was going to try and make a Toro Dating Simulator where you can go ahead and try to win over the hearts of Toro girls! And in the future maybe one for winning over the hearts of guys! yeah. Basically, I'm going to make a Toro dating sim, and I will need the community's help with a few things. I've split these into two categories.
Things I really need help with:
Art
Characters and their dialogue
Things I could use help with but it's not necesarry:
Music
Plot

Yeah, those four things.
I'll need help with art, because it's a visual novel, it's going to need background art and art of the characters.

I'll need help with characters and their dialogues the most though! I'm planning to have about 5 or 6 girls in the game, one of which will mostlikely be one of my characters since I'm making this game. But for the other characters! I'm going to need the community's help! If you want your character to be in the game, message me either on the forums, leave a reply, or message me on skype! But if your character is allowed to be in the game, you will have to help me with dialogue and such.

Music and plot, I'm accepting help if anyone wants to give it. Like if they have a idea for what should happen in the game, or got some music they want to have played in the game, but it's not really needed.

Anyway! If you're able to help with any of these things, contact me on Skype, the forums or leave a reply!
Now wish me luck! Í'll need it.
Portalgunblaze

Re: Toro Dating Sim!

Well, I got a lot of support for making this game, which is awesome. And everything is being planned out.
I only need a fifth and final girl, so if anyone wants their female character in a dating sim, this is your chance!
Skullwife
MC name: Skullwife

Morgan would love to be in the sim! ;D
Portalgunblaze

Right, it's about a few weeks after I posted this. And we sadly still only have 4 female characters, while we need 5. We can't really make the game without knowing each character that is gonna be in it. So if anyone wants to have their character in the game, npc, quest appearance, whatever. Please contact me, either on Skype(tijmen.cox, it should show up as Portalgunblaze or something of the like) on the forums, or ingame(QuartzPT, Tijmenking, Portalgunblaze, MechanicalAngel)

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”