September 2016: Tyrian Update

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

September 2016: Tyrian Update

Hello everyone, Ria here! Tyrian was built by the wonderful and talented JLAMontoya, who has since left us. While we owe much to him, things have been left behind that need to be worked on, and certain other things that are not working well for their intended purpose. After saving up for a considerable amount of time, we can finally move ahead with some long overdue construction.

List of projects:

1) Current Town Hall will be converted into a player mall, where players make their own shops.

2) The GS building will be demolished/remodeled to become the new Town Hall

3) The RTMP building will be split in half. The other half will belong to Tyrian's defensive systems/offices.

4) Radio Station will modified for future IC use

5) All apartment buildings will have their floors/ceilings changed from slabs to full block planks.

6) Replacing the gas station with something else.

7) Various scenery updates

8) Adding of statues and proper decoration to the Opera House.

Before I begin any projects not listed above, I will post them here so everyone will be notified and up to date! There will be possible regioning issues. If you suddenly lose perms to something, let me know immediately. Also, as we are doing work in people's apartments, I will do my absolute best to replace any carpets/ceiling decorations that get goobered up. If I miss something, again, let me know and I will replace it. Also, if you can think of things that need to be added to the list, feel free to tell either courteney14 or any Ria account, we'd love to hear any advice!

We hope to finish the project by October 1st. We thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope the server will enjoy the new opportunities once its complete!
Foska
MC name: Foska

Re: September 2016: Tyrian Update

Can we have a loli shop, Mama?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

ria wife please we need a smoothie shop
RiaLangset

We'll have plenty room for player made shops in time, though no foska, can't sell lolis. Smoothies in the mall, however...approved.

At this time, we have finished updating the apartments! The half slabs that have been people's ceilings/floors has been replaced with planks. It's just far, far easier for everyone to deal with that way. Please go through them and replace your carpets. Any carpenter's block doors or tiles will not be replaced, due to the mod soon to be replaced.
Foska
MC name: Foska

NO WHAT HAS THIS WORLD BECOME WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY LOLIS AT THE LOCAL LOLI STORE!
RiaLangset

The old town hall is gone. After a nice remodel and opening up some floors, the Tyrian Mall is now open for shops to open! Shopspaces are 1k a season to rent. A proper page will be made for it when I'm less lazy

Return to “Toro Region Archives”