An Address to the Citizens of Toro.

bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

An Address to the Citizens of Toro.

A press conference is called from the TBIS’s office to be hosted outside the government building.The Topic officially stated is Doctor Q , and it seems Director Holiday is the one speaking. As the allotted time-slot approaches, a young woman steps onto the podium confidently, the click of her heels on the wooden floor becoming louder with each step. She nods to the camera crew and the mob of reports before she begins speaking.

“My Fellow Torans” the young woman begins her speech as she did her last speech “As you have all heard countless times by now, The Premier’s office, alongside the TBIS, and the RTMP has apprehended Huy Nguyen, better known by his codename, Doctor Q.” she steeples her fingers as she looks out to the crowd confidently “I have pledged to protect this region, as has everyone else in the TBIS, and our sister agency the RTMP, and that is exactly what we are going to do.” She takes a sip of water from the glass on the podium before continuing

“Although it is true that the Doctor has at least one angel at large that does not mean you should live your life in fear. The only thing the people of Toro have to fear, is fear itself. Continue your life as you normally would, knowing that we are here to protect you. Do not allow the fervor of the moment to frenzy you into a panic, just continue on with life as usual because that’s all this is. Bad people do unfortunate things, and we stop them. If you sight one of the few angels still unaccounted for do not panic, do not be rash and engage it yourself, simply stay calm, and walk over to your nearest emergency contact phone, call the protection Dragonite, and leave while the RTMP makes it’s way to apprehend the creature.”

She laughs comfortingly “With that said, I assure you, the chances of running into an angel in your everyday life are slim to none. Just continue to live your normal life without panic, and fear, and rest assured that we are doing our job to keep you safe. Remember my friends” she flashes a bright smile to the camera “Peace through vigilance.”

Return to “Toro Region Archives”