Satch Meadows' Villain Application

smolock
MC name: smolock

Satch Meadows' Villain Application

MC Name: Smolock
Character Name: Satch Meadows
Character's Age: 22
Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Why do you believe you are such alignment? Satch has always been a meddler, someone who simply wants to watch the world fall around him, his mind clearly isn’t wired just right because he believes that if he controls the way the world crumbles then he will not fall with it, as such he sides with all the wrong people; the people who he knows will be the least beneficial to Toro and the world.
Character Race: Human
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes.
What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them: Well Satch plans on doing a few crimes here and there:
Corruption: Satch has the sick idea that if Toro dies he will remain exactly where he is and in order to prosper himself Toro needs to fall so corrupting the lawmen an the politicians with bribes and such he believes that he can make Toros laws and council rot for the inside out
Theft: Satch has some really strange moral standards he believes that if he doesn’t hurt someone directly then it isn’t his fault and he feels no remorse for what he has done however if things don’t go his way and too many good people prosper then he must stick his beak in and steal things from said people for if they are in pain Toro stands to lose prosperity and in the end he comes out on top.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: As I said Satch is a sick, twisted idealist that believes the worse a place gets the better his outcome is going to be he is a villain of many faces the “snake in the grass” if you will he wants to remain a face of greatness to the eyes of others and yet he wants nothing more than for Toro to burn.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? Well I have always liked to RP with conflict I love to really have those moments where you might actually get carried away and fell anger towards another character as well as the fact that it is just more fun when you are against everyone else.
Biography: Satch Meadows moved to Toro from the Kanto region, however what many people neglect to realize is that he was forced out by his own parents, as a child all Satch wanted to do was be a trainer and his father and mother encouraged him down that path. When Satch turned 19 he and his girlfriend moved away to the far south region of Kanto.
One night while his Girlfriend was asleep he was walking in the dark trying to catch some ghost pixelmon, while he was gone however some men broke in and took his girlfriend from him. When Satch returned home she was gone and all of a sudden something sparked in our hero he suddenly felt a masochistic vibe from his pain and from that day on he became an entirely different person he didn’t even search for his beloved it became less and less of a priority in each passing day of pain.
When Satch went for a monthly visit to his parents he explained how he felt to them; hoping that they would understand, however to his surprise resentment rose up from within his parents and again being a masochist Satch felt a great joy in making his parents suffer. His parent wished for him to leave however in their hearts Satch knew they wanted him to stay so to spite them he went far away from Kanto as far as he could go and that took him to the region of Toro.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Well Satch has very little moral boundaries for he feed off of others pain however I guess you could say he doesn’t actually use violence so I suppose that’s where he draws the line he prefers to hurt people emotionally and without actually leaving any proof that he hurt them.

What are some notable strengths of your character? Satch has the practical skill of getting into someone’s head and finding out what makes them tick, as well as the way he was raised has taught Satch how to be the perfect gentlemen and most of the time Satch can charm anyone even the angriest of people.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? Satch is quite scrawny meaning he is not physically powerful and also Satch has a very narrow minded view on even the smallest of things meaning that often that it can be his downfall when trying to charm people.
Is your character loyal or does he turns around and back stabbing people? To what extent? So Satch is probably the least loyal person in Toro he would stab his best friend in the back for a quick buck however the more damaging to Toro the less likely he is going to stab you in the back so I guess you could say he is loyal to his cause and nothing/no one else.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large man you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
I snigger slightly before taking my check book from my back pocket I ask her if she has a pen in a mumbled tone as I slowly look to the floor in disappointment. She hands the pen over and as I go to write out a check I realize I don’t know her name, too scared to ask fearful that I will have my head pounded in and I might even be abused by her bodyguard I simply write it out to cash and slowly hand it over; with an angry whimper of a voice I say: take it and leave.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next? I laugh at the fools attempting to have a go at theft and not being prepared to the end and cant help but wonder how this would benefit my line of work if they follow through and get themselves arrested then it would mean the police are preoccupied so I get up from my chair and walk slowly out of the store pondering what I could do while the police are preoccupied. That night I waited by the police station until the call was put out and the police came rushing out; I crept inside, making sure to keep quite and slowly went down the stairs to the cells, however a policeman was at the bottom of the stairs so I quickly rushed away clumsily making sure that he didn't see me, disappointed I groveled and stumbled back home.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next? I walk up to the trap hole, un button my trousers and piss down into the hole laughing as I hear the disgusted screams from bellow, then I redo my trousers and continue to walk my track whistling while I walk.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next? I rush up to the boy and kick him in the shins as hard as possible, I watch him stumble and laugh at his pain I Kick him in his stomach as he tries to return to his footing. He yelps and then returns to his feet, he gets mad and sends out his piggy the only pixelmon he seems to have and I send out my blastoise and command him to use skull bash at his pathetic piggy I make short work at it and as a reward the boy throws my wallet at me and runs in the opposite direction sulking I simply Laugh and wave at the boy and yell at him: enjoy your day!
Last edited by smolock on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

Re: Satch Meadows' Villain Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? I know him IC.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? He will follow the rules.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? No

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? I think so if the story was progressing that way.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? Yes, I think the villian thing will out more depth to his character and allow for storylines to emerge.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? Yes Chaotic Evil would fit the description.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant. I do not have a screenshot he will post it when we have a chance to rp for a screenshot.
killerboy700
MC name: killerboy700

Hello zenovia here!

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?:Yes i do IC/OOC i helped him when he started!

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?;Yes i trust Him even if someone force me not too!

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? :i dont think so......

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?: Well He is an Understanding person so i will say a word that y-e-s

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?:i love how he reply on the the boy in Aurelia
Kicking a teen at his shins? as hard as possible? gosh i love that type of villain

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
Well all of them are good i want it to be more ""brutal" but nevermind i will still accept it
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
sorry i dont use screenshot frequently so i dont have an photo of the RP session
I know this sound weird but do you want my trust all over your face? XD
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

We hope to see your new and improved application in two days' time, if you need clarification on what needs fixing within your app, feel free to ask me via PM on the forums.
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

I don't know if I'm allowed to add to this or not, I just find it strange how Satch doesn't like to hurt people directly, but then all of a sudden he kicks the shit out of a kid? As well as urinating on helpless people, you kinda went back on your own application and that's already a bad sign in my opinion, I don't know if that's why Hat turned you down but I'm just tryna help :3

Return to “Villain Application Archives”