Hannes Klein's Villain Application (Minor Edit)

Is this character a suitable Villain?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
69%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
31%

Total votes: 16

SilverRazor388
MC name: SilverRazor388

Hannes Klein's Villain Application (Minor Edit)

General Questions

MC Name: SilverRazor388

Character Name: Hannes Klein

Character's Age: 27

Character Alignment: Lawful Evil

Why do you believe you are such alignment? Well the way I want to set up this character, is by alternate personality. Thanks to Thovian, he told me about psychosis and schizophrenia‏, which are diseases that affect the brain. And the way I have the alternate personality is that, he takes after Hannes' ambition for women, turns that ambition to evil, then has his own set of rules. But his rules give people choices. Kind of like a game show, a bad one though, he will either have you die one way or another. It's never straight forward, burn everything. Sometimes it is burning, but sometimes he torments them. He wants to be evil, but if he's endangering the lives of, himself, loved ones or friends of Hannes, he will not do anything. But if it comes to innocents or temporary allies, he doesn't care.

Character Race: Human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes, and I quite am.

What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them: 2 and 4. Mainly, if I can get events with this guy, number 2 I would have to have help, but I could do 4 on my own.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: I'm looking to be a villain with fire, which will be explained in the biography, and also one of corruption, which will happen at any given moment. Corruption will just be like: Hannes snaps his head back and brings it forward. It just happens at any moment, and be a short timed thing. But for Arson, it wouldn't happen randomly.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? Well, the more I play as Hannes in Events or just plain RP, I see that some of the acts I commit as him, are villainous. Recently, during a mini rp run by Snow, Hannes threatened an old man with mugging him, sort of corrupting himself.
Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
After about 10 years in life, Hannes learned someone liked him, himself. He was always cocky and arrogant, using pickup lines on girls, trying to win pixelmon battles, and even trying to get a job. This all came crashing down when his parents decided that at age 25, it was time he moved out of the house. They took him to the nearest port, put him on a boat and left. But every region was the same, except Toro. Once he got there, he decided just to train, but quickly realized that wasn't his cup of tea. But, there was something that was.
Hannes decided to open a restaurant, selling what, he had no idea. He eventually decided on smoothies, easy to make, cheap to make, and cheap to sell. So he could sell a lot of them, fast. At least all of that stuff he thought he could do. The smoothy shop has sold 3 smoothies, over the course of a year of opening. His thoughtful strong business turned out to be nothing more than a waste of money. Even after going to a convention in Kanto about how to use organic food in cooking correctly, still nothing to show of himself. But he also learned something else there, EV Training. The idea that certain pixelmon will raise stats after battling. This was chance to make something of himself. But his 2 months in Kanto also turned something else up, a visit to the doctor, changing his life forever.
When he got his results a couple of days after his visit with the doctor, Hannes learned for the first time he had Psychosis and Schizophrenia. These are conditions in the mind which alter how one connects to reality. And on his way back to Toro, Hannes had his first run in with his new found conditions. After knocking himself out by tripping on clothes in his boat room, he finds a new voice speaking in his head. It starts just like a baby learning to talk, first in random words, but soon in full flushed out sentences and eventually complete paragraphs. He figures he could get rid of it by hitting his head again, but this time the voice is louder and is in control of his body instead of himself. "Eventually you won't be here at all, it'll just be me as Hannes. You will be nothing, dying in the brilliant flame of me."

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? If the alternate personality were commiting crimes and he saw some of Hannes' friends, he would most likely go the other way with them. Like Superior Spider Man (Favorite comic story line) it's one man's mind in another's body, with the body's mind still in there. So if any friends, family, loved ones etc; were in the way, he would turn around. But if it were just innocent people, he would keep going on.

What are some notable strengths of your character? Hannes recently came back from Kanto, to go to an organic shop keepers convention, but also learned a new type of training, EV Training. So as of this moment he is training a Vulpix and a Ninetails, which would give him two Ninetails, EV trained in Speed and Special Attack, to burn buildings down.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character? Hannes isn't a strong person. So if he were trying to punch someone, it wouldn't end well. The same could be said about any physical contact.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent? If Hannes, in his alternate personality, were to make allies, it would mostly end with him stabbing them in the back. But if it were allies from Hannes' true personality, he would keep them around.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next? Hannes starts sweating when she jabs the finger in his chest, "Ma'am you better stop." His hand reaches up and begs the woman to stop, while the other reaches to his belt and pulls out a pixelball. "Listen here, fire burns everything, including you." He releases a ninetails out of the pixelball and it starts to growl. "So you have a choice, burn in hell, or burn on the spot."

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next? Hannes falls to the floor trying to grab his head, but comes back up smirking. He walks over to the two men, "Well hello, I heard what you were trying to do." He brings out a pixelball and plays with it in his hands, "I can burn any trace of your heist, but there's a catch, I get 50% of the profits." He chuckles a bit, "Or I could turn you into the police."

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next? Hannes walks over to the woman, "Oh I hope they fainted by fire types, they're my favorite." He sends out a ninetails from within a pixelball, "Now I don't want any trouble, but I'm afraid you're going to die." He smirks at her, "Or you could live on your life, say you battled a wild pixelmon or two, yours fainted, and you just went on back to the pixelmon center like nothing ever happened." He gets closer, "But if I hear a peep about me, you'll never see the light of day again."

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next? Hannes pulls two pixelballs from his belt, releases two ninetails. They run up next to the Team Noir members, "Oh boy, what do we have here?" He keeps walking towards them, "Four people in a hole, or is there just two, because there could be just two, but who am I to decide?" Smiles at both of them as he stops walking, "You could decide, life is about choices, in this case, stay up from the hole, or go in there and I burn you alive." He stops smiling, "Life or death is a tough choice, I could decide that for you."

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next? "That sly son of a gun" he releases a ninetails from a pixelball, "Hunt him down, this one gets no choice."
Last edited by SilverRazor388 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMADRinger
MC name: ReivaXavier

Re: Hannes Klein's Villain Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? BOTH

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? YESSUM (ifhedoesntyoucankillhim)

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? In the time that I have Rp'd with him he has never once brough his ooc into my rp. He understands this rule and I know he won't ever break it anytime soon.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? Yes, as with the purpose for all villain he understand that he is not suppose to win, nobody win, expect Zero

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? I haven't really interacted with him that much but in the few moments that I have I have had a generaly good time.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? Yes all of the evils chosen by this character are relevant.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.

http://imgur.com/WXjamuC
Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

Re: Hannes Klein's Villain Application (Minor Edit)

Do you know this applicant IC/OOC I only really know him IC.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? Absolutely.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? From the amount time I have RPed with said person, he has not once brought OOC into RP and has always stayed in character.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? I have never gotten into a win/lose situation with his character although I believe he would be more than willing to lose in a fight or any other situation.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? I have only RPed with him once, however, in that time RPing with was fun.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? I believe all the evils chosen were rightfully chosen.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.

http://i.imgur.com/0XPlwgD.png
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Hannes Klein's Villain Application (Minor Edit)

This VA is now been locked for review!

Return to “Villain Application Archives”