Aleks Villain Application

Do you think this villain will add good roleplay for Toro?

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 16

bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Aleks Villain Application

General Questions

MC Name: Packrat5555
Character Name: Aleks Mitchigan
Character's Age: 18 approaching 19
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Why do you believe you are such alignment?
Aleks is sick of being the good guy, he may be treated good and live a good life,but he wishes to be the bad guy now and he's lived a rough past before. I believe this alignment works with him because he's a bad robin hood, breaking the laws, not working with others, but he never wants to kill someone, maybe just hurt them or break a body part, it depends on the situation.

Character Race: Last time I checked, human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes, and I will continue to read them to make sure I don't break any of them.

What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
1. Burglaries, I will do some Burglaries here and there, the only times I would need to is whenever I need some sort of information from someone, for example, breaking into their home, or maybe breaking into the police station which shouldn't be so hard since Aleks knows the place pretty well.

2.Assaulting. Now, Aleks is pretty muscular so he can fight. If he needs to he may assault someone to escape a situation for example, if he's caught by police, he could assault the police depending on their numbers, he may need to assault someone with his pixelmon so it will be a simple pixelmon battle with a bet of some sort, maybe like if Aleks wins he can escape, or if the other person wins he/she can bring me in, but what kind of villian plays fair, right? I'm not saying I wont play fair in all situations, just some depending on if I know it's right or not

3.Theft. Aleks will need to steal some stuff, for a good example, he may need some money so he finds a home or just a bank, he trys to sneak in some way, look for money or stuff he can sell, take it than leave. He may also need something someone has that they aren't willing to give up, so just like getting money, he will find where this certain item is, sneak into where ever the place is, try and take the item than leave without hopefully getting caught.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: I was thinking a kind of bad Green Arrow/Robin hood. I would be sneaky, I would work alone unless needed to work with other villain types and I would most likely have a new team than Aleks does right now.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? Because I wish to add more to Toro, role play wise, and change how other villains do stuff if he must work with others. And I want to see what it is like to be the bad guy instead of the good guy in Toro. I am basing my character off of Green arrow and Robin hood, the sneaky lone wolf type of guy, except a villain.
Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
When Aleks first came to Toro he simply wanted to be the normal pixelmon trainer and be the strongest ever! But as he grew up he realized it wasn't all about strength it was also about others and helping them through their problems and maybe even saving lives so he joined the police force. After a couple of seasons he became the Acting Sheriff after his best friend Doc Holiday left the force. After that Aleks pretty much broke down, he has been more depressed than ever, and the girl who he likes hates him.

After the whole break down he really doesn't know what to do any more, he is constantly bored, constantly falling asleep at the front desk of the police station he's been feeling like there's a whole piece of his heart missing and he cannot live with it any more. He cannot find a girlfriend, he cannot seem to beat anyone in a pixelmon battle any more, and he has no clue what to do with his life any more. Nothing fun happens in the station, nothing happens in total!

Aleks wishes to be someone else, he wishes to get noticed for his work, wants to be noticed by Toro. So he has decided to stop being the good guys, and be the bad guy. He wants to break the law, simply do villainous acts and get rid of anyone who steps in his way. He doesn't want to be a hero like he did when he was a little kid, he wants to be...Dark Shot

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Aleks doesn't wish to kill, he may simply leave them paralysed from the waist down if he needs to, or just simply injure them, or break some sort of bone, it all depends on the situation

What are some notable strengths of your character? Some good strengths is Aleks knows how to get out of a dirty situation when needed to. He is also good to hand to hand combat, he isn't a martial artist but he can put up a good fight, even though he tries to stay away from them. He knows how to be sneaky and sneak into places and out pretty easily, depending on the situation and place.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character? Aleks can easily be out smarted, he is not good at all with making special gadgets of some sorts, but he doesn't need those. His main weakness is when people attack him in his side, he doesn't really know why but every time he gets punched or even touched there he seems to feel a pain

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent? It depends on the situation and the person, if he is using them as a bait, yes he may back stab them and leave them after he's done with them. But if he's simply negotiating a plan he will most likely be loyal.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next? *Aleks walks out and looks up at the woman frowning that she woke him up "Rent? Oh yeah I forgot about that...give me a minute" *Aleks walks over to his room and opens a cabinet taking money which he stole from others and walks back out and hands it to the woman "Here you go woman..." *Hands her the money and shuts the door going back to sleep

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next? *Aleks gets up from his seat and walks over to the two "Needing another member eh? I could help you if you wish, but that would mean me getting most of the money since I don't really know you two" *Aleks shows up at the heist in his Dark Shot costume and helps the men do it but when they reach the meet up point he simply knocks them both out and takes the money for himself (I could add more detail to this one if you wish)

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next? *Walks up to the woman and helps her but sneakily steals her wallet and any other money item she has "There we go, if you need to heal your pixelmon head to the nearest pixelcenter" He runs back off into the woodlands

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next? *Looks at the two from a tree watching what they do than sends out a Bisharp and shouts from the tree "So, who wishes to lose against me first?" He simply beats the two in a pixelmon battle than saves the people in the pit but as always, takes some money from them

A while walking along the side walk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next? *Dark shot simply follows the kid until he's out of sight from anyone nearby than shows himself in costume "So boy, think you can steal my money eh? Well, that's simply my job. but oh no, I want some fun" *Sends out a Bisharp "Shall we?" He grins, he beats him in a pixelmon battle takes his own money plus the kids and leaves.
Last edited by bigpapa672 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
bigpapa672

Re: Aleks Villain Application

If theres any mistakes note them please and i'll fix it!
bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? IC
I have been His Boss and Later His partner for a while
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
I'm Sure Pack would Follow All the Rules
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
Pack Would Never In fact Just the Idea of it Offends me
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
I'm sure He would infact I've seen him Rush at someone who We Knew would beat him up icly but it made sense for Redite to do it
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
Every RP i've had with Him has been Great and I've enjoyed the Time Doc has spent with Him thoroughly
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
I think They all make sense since recent Events have made Aleks bitter and Distrusting
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
http://i.imgur.com/DPNxYnz.png ((also Random Queso in the Middle))
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Pssst, you forgot to add the poll.
Edit it in so we can actually vote for you ~
bigpapa672

-Adds the poll- <.>
bigpapa672

Quick question, if I am a villain could I take off my suit ic and than live Aleks normal life without people knowing that I may be a villain?
Surelysournsuch
MC name: Surelysournsuch

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Yes, we talk IC with both of my accounts and OOC alot
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Yes, I haven't seen him break any. He just sits at a desk.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No, he's never done so.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
Possibly, mainly because he argues with my main accounts character and wins most but also looses some.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
Yes, his character may be boring but he comes out as fun most of the time during RP sessions
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
Just about yes, he's helped my secondary character with robbing my main character.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
http://imgur.com/a/GeUnh

Return to “Villain Application Archives”