jcbeno's whitelist application

jcbeno
MC name: jcbeno

jcbeno's whitelist application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: jcbeno
Where did you hear about us:I was looking for a good rp pixelmon server and i saw this one and was made up
Tell us a little about yourself: Im a young quite intelligent teenager, i love playing video games especially minecraft
What is role playing? acting as someone else and doing quests and not coming out of character and not saying things you know about someone when you first meet them in rp
What is meta-gaming in your own words? ive never heard of meta gaming
What is power-gaming in your own words? when someone doesnt give you a chance to have an action
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? when in character your acting as someone else and in out of character your yourself
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: ive played on many wow servers and percy jackson ones

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: the 1950s in my perspective was a time of great industry and ingenuity.
What is Pix Co.? its one of the main pokemon buisness ive heard
What is Team Noir? its the villains in the toro league

—General Character Questions—
Full name: jamie valdez
Physical Description:strong, scrawny
Personality: independant
Biography:smart interesting
Ambitions:To be the best that i can be
Favorite pixelmon: rayquaza
Skin: i have a steampunk suit skin aka old suit

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?
I grab my pokeball and throw it "Bring it on" then i attack.
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: jcbeno's whitelist application

Hey jcbeno, sorry this took so long but we've been a bit busy lately.

Anyways, your application is very lacking content-wise, it needs to be expanded upon quite a bit before I can whitelist you.
Concerning meta- and powergaming, please check out Hat's guide and read up on those, it's very important to know these to prevent them: viewtopic.php?f=33&p=1361#p1361

Please also write a sentence or two more about Team Noir and Pix Co., you can find info about them in the Toro League wiki.

Your character's physical description and personality need to be at least 5 sentences each, think about what makes him special. If you need inspiration read the example application (but don't copy anything, alright?)
The same thing applies to your biography, it needs to be at least a paragraph long and should contain your character's reason for coming to Toro.

We need a link to your skin, please upload it via imgur.com or something and post the link here.

The Open Response Question needs to be extended, it should show your character's personality in action. Use emotes and speech to finish the encounter provided to give us an idea of your RPing.

Again, sorry it took so long, but please edit your application and bump the topic if you want us to look at your application again.

Have a nice day!

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”