CommanderX1's Whitelist Application

Bonehunter
MC name: CommanderX1

CommanderX1's Whitelist Application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: CommanderX1

Where did you hear about us
: My friend Devinukem plays and told me about it and I had to check it out.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am very shy around new people but when I get comfortable around them I am very fun loving and outgoing. I am currently in highschool 11th grade making A's and B's I wanna run my own Car/Truck restoration shop one day it has been my dream for a long time.

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is creating a character and being that character background emotions everything.

What is meta-gaming in your own words?
When someone makes a out of game decision for the character they are playing as.

What is power-gaming in your own words?
Acting as a god like you are invincible.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character you are that character having those emotions acting as they would but out f game character you are yourself having your own emotions acting as you would.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:
No, not really but I am a quick learner and would love to play on this server.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s:
It is where everyone is calming down after the wars and the fear it is a time of relaxation and peace.

What is Pix Co.?
Pix Co. is the corporation that oversees all the businesses and are widely known for creating the pixelball.

What is Team Noir?
The Toro version of Team Rocket.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Tyler Hall
Physical Description:
He stands six foot tall his build is athletic but not too buff and he has long blonde hair with baby blue eyes wearing a light gray jacket and dark blue jeans. He has many scars on his back from where he has been attacked by savage pixelmon in the wild. One tattoo of a cross with a snake wrapping around it on his Right upper chest with a scar ripping through it.

Personality:
He is a shy and calm kind of guy and is easy to get along with there will never be a dull moment with him around he cracks jokes all the time. He has always been a friendly guy especially to his best friend Charmander. He is a very hard worker especially with his pixelmon he trains everyday that way he can learn more about them and one day open his own pixelmon center or even his own town. He is a very bright and enthusiastic guy loving to meet and be around new people.

Biography: Tyler was always shy even as a young boy he would stay in the woods with the pixelmon for as long as he possibly could. He always loved pixelmon he just felt like they were the only ones that understood him and thats when he met his lifelong friend Charmander. One night out in the woods Tyler has been out there for a little to long and when he decided to head home he was attacked by a wild Turtwig and as Turtwig started to attack him a Charmander appeared out of nowhere and saved him. After all the commotion and silence was over Tyler decided he was going home but on the way there he felt like there was something follwoing him constantly looking back every five seconds he finally spotted that very same Charmander and decided to try and catch him. So he threw a pixelball at him and Charmander put up very little resistance to it as if he wanted to be caught. One night Tyler was out wondering the woods when he heard the screams of his family he ran back to the house to see that is was on fire he tried everything he could think of to put it out but sadly he got there too late everything was gone his family has burned to death. So started his new life he left his little home town and headed for the amazing region of Toro.

Ambitions:
To learn everything about pixelmon and one day run his own pixelmon center.

Favorite pixelmon:
Charmander.

Skin:
http://i.imgur.com/2T2iZe6.png

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?

I would stare at him for a minute thinking "should I or is he a waste of time" and finally turn and grab my pixelball "GO Charmander" the trainers eyes light up in the distance stunned that i actualy chose to battle. I said "are we gonna battle or what" laughing just to intemedate him. he finally comes to and says "Rattata use Tackle" and Chamander dodges swiftly "Charmander use flamethrower" stunned he drops to his knees as his Rattata faints from its serve burns I ask "Is that what you were wanting" as I walk away in silence he stutters "how how did you beat me".
Last edited by Bonehunter on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Re: CommanderX1's Whitelist Application

Hey man, pretty good app except for a few areas.

Your character has to have an actual name, not your minecraft user name. My character's name is Rolan Thunder for example.

Your physical description is very minimum. We generally ask that you write at least a paragraph for describing your character's physical traits. This is just so you, and the people reading, can have a firm grasp on what your character actually looks like. While minecraft is a good game, it's difficult to tell what somebody actually looks like due to everybody having the same model. Describe more about his build, any sort of accessories he wears, scars, tattoos, that sort of thing.

Your personality is also fairly bare. I'd like to see more of what your character actually is. Describe more about your character, how does he interact with people? What about his pixelmon? What's his work ethic like? Include things like that.

The story is actually okay, but a little lacking. You told how you caught your first pokemon, but not how you came to Toro. Make sure to include that.

As for your open response question, we ask that you write at least a paragraph. Include dialogue between you and the trainer, actions, what you do in the battle, what happens afterwards. You're given complete creative control over the scenario, so don't be afraid to write what you think.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”