TetiaLongshot's Whitelist Application ( Again 3x )

TetiaLongshot
MC name: Lukesome1

TetiaLongshot's Whitelist Application ( Again 3x )

Minecraft Username:Lukesome1
Where did you hear about us:I heard about you from phsychedeliccreeper on Youtube.
Tell us a little about yourself:I started roleplaying about one year ago and i got Pixelmon Yesterday.
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when you change your personality to become someone else who doesn't exist.
What is meta-gaming in your own words? Meta-gaming is when someone uses information that the character doesn't have.
What is power-gaming in your own words? Power-gaming is when you don't give the other roleplayer time to fight back.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? OOC is when you are your character and speak with quote's and OOC is when you are yourself and speak in parentheses.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:Not on minecraft just on a stupid game called "roblox".

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s:Everyone's happy. They start inventing useless objects and start becoming the world we live in today.
What is Pix Co.? Pix Co. is the company that made Pixel Balls and other useful machines.
What is Team Noir?Team Noir is a team of criminals that are responsible for the misfortune of many innocent citizens and wear white Spearow masks.

—General Character Questions—
Full name:James Roberto Stiller
Physical Description:James has slightly tanned skin. He is 2 meters tall. He is considerably muscular. He has a scar going through his eye. He wears a tan robe, leather boots, leather bracers, and a black bandana covering his face.
He loves the heat so he's usually dressed for heat. He always carries his sword around on his back.
Personality:James is the type of guy that would never get mad at someone no matter the insult, but when you start to annoy him with questions he can become a living inferno. Usually he will challenge you to a pixelmon battle when he's mad but when he's really mad he just walks home. James is not the type to challenge but he will always accept a pixelmon battle.James loves to help younger people achieve thier goals. James would probably say he has the worst luck ever, but i think he's just depressed about stuff no one knows about.
Biography:James was born in Castelia City, in the Unova Region. He grew up trying to be just like his father, so he decided he wanted to join karate and he stayed in it for 13 years. When his parents passed on he quit karate and went to walk the desert for ancient information. When he arrived at Castelia city again he said "What i saw...was not what i wanted". He never spoke about his expedition again. Another year later he went on a ship to the Toro Region to help young trainers achieve their goals.
Ambitions:To become a gym leader.
Favorite pixelmon:Sandshrew
Skin:www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2855149/hooded/

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next? I would say "Okay, brat, lets see what you're made of.". I would then throw out sandshrew and win. When i win i would say "Good game!" and he would run away crying. I would then return to the everyday chores. I'd be sure to say sorry if i saw him again.
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Re: TetiaLongshot's Whitelist Application ( Again 3x )

Hey man, I think you're grasping the concept, but you're not really getting the execution. Your Open Response Question is still very basic, and needs more details. Take a look at the example application, or some of the accepted applications for some ideas.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”