guy111120's Whitelist Application [EDITED]

guy111120
MC name: guyronshalev

Re: guy111120's Whitelist Application [EDITED]

What happend to "Just change the relligion and you will get the fancy graphic accepted sign"?
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Peach and Griff are not just mods. They own the server.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

And there it is.
guy111120

I do not think he was very Offended, as I did not mean to insult him, as he did not mean to insult me (Probably)
MrQuiin
MC name: MrQuiin

Het guys just let bye gones be bye gones I have been looking at a few people's apps and I've really been looking forward to battling them and meeting them in the toro region cut this guy some slack both of them can apologize and then I can see them on the server
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Quiin, he has had the option to apologize, and he hasn't yet. There is no reason to let him, on, I personally think he should be banned because he hasn't even apologized.
guy111120

MrQuiin wrote:Het guys just let bye gones be bye gones I have been looking at a few people's apps and I've really been looking forward to battling them and meeting them in the toro region cut this guy some slack both of them can apologize and then I can see them on the server
Thank you for trying to help, thats what should have happend. Anyway, even though I hate myself for doing this, I have sent him an apology message. What now? Whats next after this ridicolous urgue? Is there any other things I need to do or do I get my well earned accepted sign? Its a real question, not something to tease you or annoy you with.
guy111120

Ewery1 wrote:Quiin, he has had the option to apologize, and he hasn't yet. There is no reason to let him, on, I personally think he should be banned because he hasn't even apologized.
I apolpgized to him, and I am looking forward to MY APOLOGY.
guy111120

Peach wrote:
guy111120 wrote:You actually think I should apologize? Are you kidding? He freaking offended ME!
How exactly did he offend you? Did he deny you the right to practice your religion where your fictional character is in a FANTASY POKEMON world.

I fail to see how YOU are offended when this is a ROLEPLAYING server in which everything is FICTIONAL. Please take this opportunity to explain your offence. Are we barring you from practicing in real life? Are we badly influencing you to deviate from your religion? Are you offended when a video game like GTA5 or Harvest Moon or Rune Factory doesn't let you practice Sabbath in-game? I'm interested to know.
You IGNORED the next sentence, which specifically said: it makes you seem like a nazi, but I know you are not..."
We ask you to apologize because we believe the offence was caused when the words "you" and "nazi" were used in the same sentence. That combination of words are offensive. If I were to use the words, "You're such a Jew but I know you are not..." does that not make you feel offended?
guy111120 wrote:Plus, I really do think that regardless the attitude of the person, his application should not be instantly disqualified by the mods... that is sort of power abuse.
We have every right to. The terms of use states very clearly that:
2.2 Code of Conduct.
While using the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Server. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Server and games provided therein.
In particular, this one which was broken when you called a member of our community a "nazi"
Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behaviour, including, without limitation, making sexual comments and/or cursing;
By these terms of use, it is an account deletion not a white-list application denial. These are terms of use agreed on by you when you created a forum account.
I just wanted to play, how much time will I have to waste here?
As do we. Only you can decide how much longer it will take.
First of all, I was offended because he denied my relligion in a way that to me seemed hostile. If you havent noticed, the guy in the next comment said he would be offended by that too.

Just as a question, how do you think jews act? Do you think we spend every goddamn minute of our life to pray and practice Shabat? No, we don't. I just wanted to add a nice trait to my character that I could really relate to, a trait I have not seen on many accepted applications. And you deny that because you want to stop relligious fightes in the server. I get that. Its just that he said it in a way that to me, as a relligious man, was hurtful and mean.

"Your'e such a jew, but I know you are not" does not offend me. Want to know why? Because you are not even trying to understand my point of view, and for this argument, those words are not even related to this subject. When I spent a vacation in america, we were on a hotel and some of the guests there said: "fudge-muffins those jews" when they thiught we did not hear them. Still, I was not offended, want to know why? Because I am not a gentle fragile kid that is super emotional and delicate, so why was he offended by that? Because he got too imotional. And even though thats what I think, I dont want to fight with him, I even apologized. I did not want this. You guys are the one making a big deal out of nothing, and its ot just me that thinks that: check the comments on this application and my last one. Watch what the players think, not what the mods think.
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Warning: ONLY THE APPLICANT AND STAFF MAY POST ON AN APPLICATION. If you have posted, please read the forum rules again.

You were never "denied" because of your religion and in fact was never "denied" to begin with. You were asked to change the aspect of that particular point in your application to reflect the Toro fictional world. The only hostility, I've observed is from your incorrect interpretation of a member of the staff's feedback. You were simply asked to change one thing and you brought out the "nazi" word. You are now bringing in real life situations that have zero to no relevance to this and playing out as a victim to a moderator. One moderator and not the multiple GMs you claim in your posts.

You are also being cynical when we simply asked for an apology to a staff member that you rudely called a name that you yourself would not want to be called, correct? If you are already acting this way to a staff member for something so menial (and without the religious points), what makes us think that you are a right fit for this server and won't continue to break rules that you haven't already started to break before you even got on?

I would not subjugate our player base to being treated with such rudeness and utter lack of empathy for the feelings of others. Twisting words so that you play out as a victim when I see nothing wrong with the way Zurrag or Kampfkater replied.

The application is denied and all future applications by this account/IP.

-Locked-

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”