guy111120's Whitelist Application

guy111120
MC name: guyronshalev

guy111120's Whitelist Application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: guyronshalev
Where did you hear about us: I was going through some servers, and your server got my attention, and after some reading, I got excited and came here!
Tell us a little about yourself: 3 days after I was born at (day)9/2/1999, I went through a surgery that saved my life (I had some breathing problems [Atleast that's what my parents told me]). Ever since I got to school, I was bored, but I was always a good student. I am now in the 9th grade. When I got into middleschool, Math became my greatest hatred and fear. I was always terrified of getting low grades (Which happend). I started studying hard, and in 3 months I got my grade up by 40 points (Hardest time in my life). I am 15 years old. I have a girlfriend named Shani (pronounced Shaa-nee [I am jewish and I live in israel, Shani is a pretty common girl name here, It means שוב נולדה ילדה, which means Again a child is born]) for 4 monthes now. English (As you can see) Is my favorite subject, Perfect 100/100 Average. My parents are divorced and even though I was sad when they broke apart (When I was 6), I can see how happy they are. So anyway, now you know a little something about me!

What is meta-gaming in your own words? using Out-Of-Character information In-Character. Here is an example:

You are playing pokemon when you are suddenly jumped by a pokemon. Before you start the battle, you go online and check what weaknesses he has. then you immediatly go for the "super effective" strikes. this is meta-gaming because your player is not supposed to know what move is strong against this pokemon.

What is power-gaming in your own words? This is an act of controlling other people's characters without getting the permission to do so. frequently done to give you an advantage over them.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Out of character is when you act as yourself, talking to people ingame and out of the game in the normal way you would talk to them. In character would be when you pretend to BE your character, talk as they would, and act as they do.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I was playing Lord Of the Craft server for a year and a half (recently stopped playing). This server lets you make your own character with gender, species, looks and personallity of your choice. I have not played on other RP servers though.

—In-Game Lore Questions—
Describe the 1950s in your own words: I would describe the 50's as a time period of Terrible racism. Also the growth of electricity consuming products, cars, and by many more products like those, the life of a human became better and easier.

What is Pix Co.? A corporation that mainly focuses on technology, with the famous product (Which I have) PixelBall :)

What is Team Noir? They are like Team Rocket with bird masks. You could say they are like a powerful, tough gang members.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Arthur Portugalli
Physical Description: A dark haired boy with green eyes. Arthur wears a Grey hoodie, Blue jeans, and Blue and black shoes. Arthur does not like accessorises. Arthur chose this style of fashion because he is not the most happy dude in the world. He does not like bright collors like pink and yellow. his hair is a short, Black buzz cut, and he has a neckless with a picture of his mother he lost when he was 8 years old. he has a big scar on his face he got when he walked downhill, tripped over a rock, and got a wide, deep cut in his cheek from a spiky bush. He has a burn mark on his left arm from the time he tried to bake using the oven. He has a regular sized nose, a bit bigger than usuall ears, Green eyes and black hair.

Arthur has a thin body, he is not short and thin, and not the most athletic guy. He hates being short, but one big advantage he has: He can run faster than most people, probably because of how small sized he is. Arthur is a relligious man, and he goes to pray every saturday (he is jewish). Arthur is a cleaning freak- he hates when he is not clean and when he's surrounding's not clean. he alwyas has something to wipe himself with in his backpack.

Personality: Arthur is not the happiest dude in the world. he is a grumpy guy, and he likes to complain alot. even though he has some bad traits, arthur has alot of friends that accept him for who he is. Every once in a while Arthur gets excited over small things, but never laughes at them. He thinks Laughing is stupid. Arthur was never in a relationship, but he does want a girlfriend, Prefferably a trainer. When he meets an enemy, he will NEVER give up, even if it takes tremendous skill to take this enemy down!

Ever since his mother died, he never took off the neckless he has with her picture, and if he ever does from some unknown reason, he will immediatly get it back on. Arthur misses his mother everyday, and when he is in trouble, stuck, or just sad, he imagines he talks to his mother and she gets his spirits up and helps him in need. Arthur some sort of a connection with fire pokemons; He had always appreciated fire pokemons after he saw his father's Charizard use a flame out of his mouth to get the fireplace going, and that gets him some sort of 'luck' with fire pokemons.

Biography: Arthur Portugalli was born to a father which works as a farmer, and to a mother that works as a scientist. Because of all her work, Arthur had to spend alot of time with his father, but for some reason it only made his connection with his mother stronger. Arthur started school, and he did not have many friends. People thought his grumpy attitude probably meant that he was a person you should not mess around with.

When his mother died, Arthur was devistated. He would cry at nights, and was sad all day. as time passed on, the pain started fading away. that is when he started wearing the neckless. In school, Arthur was a good student, but he was never happy in school. like many other trainers, he got permission from his father, and left home to become a trainer. before he left, his father got him a charmander to start off with. After walking from his town to another, he met 2 new friends; Matthew and Christina. the trio kept on going, and split up. *this is the point where I start the game*

Ambitions: To meet new friends, To see the world, To have fun.

Favorite Pixelmon: Charmander- Not because it's his first pokemon, But because he is Inspired by it's fiery tail.

Skin: http://imgur.com/U0jCvEl

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?

"A Rattata? Are you serious? You are getting on my nerves. Lets do this! GO CHARMANDER! Lets start with Ember!" We are not going to let this guy beat us! We will use growl to try and intimidate it, then strike with our best attacks! Even if we lose, We will track this guy just to beat him!
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Re: guy111120's Whitelist Application

Hey man, first off, it was a pleasure being able to read your application. It's a really, really solid application. There is one issue, however. In this community, being based on pokemon, we only have pokemon religions. So, if you could change that and post that you've edited it, I can give ya the fancy accepted graphic.
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Sorry Zurag, don't mean to offend you, but are you sure that's true? Because that could be considered offensive to some religious people (Not me personally) and I'm sure someone like Peach wouldn't be willing to take that risk, I could be wrong though...
I mean Israel might not exist, but the religion should IMHO
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Well, regular religions are not seen canon anywhere in Pokemon. Any rp I've ever been a part of has had new or changed religions based on the universe around them. That's not saying that you couldn't make a religion based on another one. There can be a Pokemon version of Judaism, that's completely fine (this is all my opinion, it's obviously not what peach has to say). Just I don't think anything real world that is not in the canon series should be there.
guy111120

It seems odd, I have never played pokemon with relligions in it... I just thought it would be a nice trait. Should I change it? I think its kind of dumb but I will do it if nessecary.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Well, I would recommend you change it, there are some Pokemon like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, the two trios, and generally most legendaries that have people worshiping them, I don't know just my opinion, you can make like a play on the word Judaism and some pokemon, I'm not sure.
guy111120

Do I need to wait or cna I just post the edited post now?
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

We've had a small chat about it with the Staff, and we'd like you to change it. I hope this does not offend you, but we do not want to put real religions into the RP, since it could be a source for a kind of conflict we do not want.
Sorry for the trouble, best of luck on your application.

EDIT: Feel free to post the edited Application, we'll review it as soon as possible.
guy111120

It does offend me actually, and it makes you seem like a nazi, but I know you are not, so I will change it. Do I have to wait or can I just post it now?
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

I thought some people would take it to offence, I certainly would,

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”