PeijiGlasses' Whitelist Application (RegularPerson's Alt)

PersonOfRegularity
MC name: RegularPerson

PeijiGlasses' Whitelist Application (RegularPerson's Alt)

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: PeijiGlasses
Where did you hear about us: a lovely person known as myself.
Tell us a little about yourself: I draw things and play games. Not much else I can add to that one. Pretty basic person.
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is playing the role of a character in a set environment.
What is meta-gaming in your own words?
Meta-gaming is using knowledge obtained outside of roleplay to your advantage in ways that it is nonsensical for a character to have know information about another.
What is power-gaming in your own words?
Power-gaming is forcing an action upon another character without their consent.
What is retroactive continuity in your own words?
Retcon is altering information about a character after an event has already occurred in which it improperly gives the play an advantage.
What is a Mary Sue in your own words?
a Mary Sue is a perfect character with little creativity or input from the creator.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is when you speak and interact as your character. OOC is when you are speaking/interacting as yourself, aside from playing the character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:
Yes, I have played on a couple of MC RP servers, mainly (and currently) Uthrandir. I have been on that server for about a year or so.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: Rock and roll, Golden Age of TV, Space Race, same deal as before.
What is Pix Co.? Business company in the Toro League that makes Pixelballs and other items on the market relating to Pixelmon
What is Team Noir? Bunch of baddies who wear black clothing and are pretty much the Team Rocket of Toro.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Paige Rebekah Megane
Physical Description:
Paige has Short brown hair and leaf green eyes. Her usual wardrobe consists of a Maroon hat with a golden star pin, blue framed glasses, Chocolate Brown sweater, white shorts with a black lining pattern on them, Black OTK socks, and Black Mary Jane shoes. She is of a fairly slim build and stands about 5 feet tall and has an average weight around 137 pounds. She received her hat as a gift from her cousin in the Kalos region.
Personality:
Paige is a very cheerful and outgoing soul. She usually prefers to battle others for the fun of it rather than to compete. She can have a bit of an obsessive personality over cute pixelmon or the people she cares about, going out of her way to make them happy. As lighthearted as she is, she can be sensitive towards those who are unfortunate (Ex: abandoned or abused pixelmon, poor people, etc.). With that said, it has been her goal to make sure anyone around her is doing well, especially her friends.
Biography:
When Paige was 9 years old, she lived with her grandparents in a small house within Petalburg City in the Hoenn Region. She usually had fun playing outside with her grandfather's Azumarill and surfed along the ponds in the city. Her Grandmother would spend her time out in her berry garden while her Grandfather would help out at the Pixelmart and write letters to his old friend in the Unova region. Paige was well known around the city. As she grew older, the other children in the city started to notices her beauty, giving her flowers and trying to get her to like them. Knowing her personality, she was always thankful and enjoyed some of the kind attention until one day when another girl got jealous and started spreading rumours about Paige. The normal attention she used to have gotten diminished and turned into odd questions and spite from people around the city. Paige had felt really sad from all the drama it had caused that one day, she ran off into the wooded Route 102. She sat by a small pond, crying her eyes out when suddenly, a shy little Ralts appeared from the grass nearby, walking over to comfort Paige. When her grandfather finally found her, she was giggling, playing with her new friend. A smile came across her Grandfather's face as he took her back home along with Ralts. Later that night, her grandfather had spoken with her about a letter he received from his friend. He had written to his friend about Paige and the issues she had come across with the rumours arising and his friend's reply was to offer her a place to stay and explore where he lived. He mentioned that he had a daughter who could use some friends and he also enclosed a ticket in the letter to board the S.S. Tidal to get there. Paige agreed to go but wanted to bring her Ralts with her. After given a Pixelball to keep it in and a ride over to Slateport, she boarded the ship to Unova where she would meet Mr. Pendahl at Castelia city to then finally fly on the back of his Altaria all the way to Opelucid City. When she landed there, she met Max and her Pawniard and lived alongside the Pendahls, playing around and getting to know her new best friend. As time passed, they both grew up together being close friends, an unbreakable bond between them. One day, Paige was on a stroll with Max when Max's father called her over. She handed her a letter from her cousin in Kalos, inviting her to come over and celebrate his promotion in becoming an official Pixelmon Breeder there. By the time Paige was going to head off to the Kalos Region, Max was a little sad to see her go. Before she left to Mistralton City to catch her flight, she gave Max a kiss on her cheek while promising she will be back for her soon. By the time Paige returned, her clothing style had changed a lot. Mr. Pendahl had sat in his home, writing a letter to her Grandfather. Paige spoke with him, asking where Max had gone as he replied to her, saying that Max had begun her journey alone in the Toro Region. Paige frowned, feeling a little saddened. However, before she would have thought that she would never see her friend again, Mr. Pendahl suggested that she would fly over there and join her. Paige's eyes lit up as she thanked him kindly. She didn't bother unpacking, however, before she left, she gave Mr. Pendahl her Ralts to hold onto until she returns so she can start new in Toro, then grabbing her things while going back to Mistralton City to catch a flight to Toro. She waved goodbye to Mr. Pendahl as she flew off to reunite with her dearest friend.
Flaws:
Similar to Max, Paige cannot see a thing without her glasses. She is also fairly clumsy and is easily upset. She also has a lot of food allergies Including Tomatoes and Eggs.
Ambitions:
To make sure those she cares about are happy and to aide Max in her journey while being by her side.
Favorite pixelmon:
Ralts and other pixelmon that are cute and friendly.
Skin: http://i.imgur.com/NvfZISD.png

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?

Paige looks at the trainer with a smile, going to send out her pixelmon. Before she does so, she realizes she is missing her Pixelball, going into a small panic to search for it. The trainer and his Rattata look at her, a little confused while watching her look everywhere for her pixelmon. After a solid 10 minutes, she finally finds it, sending out her Pichu. The trainer, seemingly annoyed, orders his first attack "Rattata! Use Quick Attack!" he yells. "Use Charm, Pecha!" Paige says to her Pichu. Rattata feels a little less like wanting to hurt Pichu as its attack doesn't do as much damage as it should have. "Did you seriously name it after a berry?" the trainer says, laughing. "Hmph! For your information, she happens to like Pecha Berries!" she pouts. "Use Attract!" she says, issuing her next attack. "Agh! Use Tail Whip!" the trainer yells. Before Rattata strikes, Pichu makes a cute face while seducing the Rattata with its cuteness, preventing Rattata from attacking by immobilizing it with love. "Aw come on that's just lame! Snap out of it and use Quick Attack! Now!" the trainer commands. Paige laughs "Aww is he a little lovesick for Pecha?~". The trainer gives her a look of anger. "Shut up! Rattata come on, buddy it's just a stupid Pichu!" the trainer yells as his pixelmon. Paige's Pichu hears this, its cheeks sparking a lot. "Pecha don't listen to the mean trainer and just finish the Rattata off with Spark!" Paige says to her Pichu, a little concerned for it. Pichu attacks, unleashing more than just a spark onto Rattata, harshly shocking it. "Ah! Pecha that's more than enough!" Paige says, panicked. "Ahh! Rattata! No! Stop this! Please!" The trainer begs. Paige quickly returns her Pichu into its ball, stopping the fight. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Paige apologizes, very worried for the trainer's Rattata. The Rattata lies there, twitching while its fur is burned. "Rattata! No!" the trainer yells, running to pick it up. "You're horrible! You could have killed him!" he shouts, tears going down his eyes. "I didn't mean for this to happen I swear!" Paige says, running over to him. The trainer hugs his Rattata, crying while Paige tries to make him calm down. She pulls out some medicine, a Super Potion and a Paralyze Heal, offering it to the trainer. "Here. Use these to make it feel better." she offers with a smile. The trainer accepts it from her, using it on his Rattata. "Thank you..." he says, sniffling. "Not a problem. I'm still really sorry." Paige says, bowing lightly. "It's okay. You're really nice, by the way." he says, smiling a little. "Thanks! I'll be going now. Bye bye!" she says with a wave as she walks away. "Wait! What about your prize money?" he shouts, waving his allowance. "Keep it! I don't need it. Thank you though!" she shouts back as she continues on her way feeling proud of helping someone that day.
PersonOfRegularity
MC name: RegularPerson

Re: PeijiGlasses' Whitelist Application (RegularPerson's Alt

Welp. I was just told this isn't how you all accept alt accounts anymore. Great... wasted 2 hours on this... :(

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”