Mr. Ghoul's Castle - 11/5/16

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Mr. Ghoul's Castle - 11/5/16

Toro is quiet.. very quiet, and while all sleep an eerie presence looms near Tyrian City. As citizens begin to wake up and the morning crowd make their way to the Halloween Festival a large ominous castle looks down upon the festivities. Just nearing it people feel dread and fear, however, to all attempts made no one is able to enter. Later that day a broadcast from Mr. Ghoul airs across the region.

"Hello citizens, I do hope you don't mind my residence that looms over the precious and fun festivities. I ask that you stop trying to barge into my castle, that is very rude of you. However, since you Toro people are oh so nosy I shall open it up at the festival's end and let you play with me. Till then I assure you that despite people's worries and rumors about what I intend to do this season, no one will be harmed. Until then Toro, stay ghoulish."

=OOC=

Hey guys! As we have finally reached Halloween the end of the Halloween Festival will reach it's end soon. The finale of the Halloween Arc & the festival shall be Nov. 5th at 6:00PM EST. A shop will soon open that will take Ghostly Tokens for prizes as well as a shop that will exchange all nine ditto items for a super cool prize! Look for those two coming Wed. as well as a new way to earn Ghostly Tokens. I hope everyone enjoys this ghoulish last week of spooks!

Return to “Event Archives”