The Eternal Circus - Halloween 2016

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

The Eternal Circus - Halloween 2016

Days in Toro have begun to grow oddly cold and a mysterious presence is starting to inshadow Toro. Citizens of Tyrian began to see strange things occurring at the beginning of the season and now a mysterious circus is outside their town. However, this was only beginning. During a radio broadcast of this week's newest episode of Orre Ranger it cut out and creepy circus music began to play before a man began to spoke.

“Hello mortals of Toro, it has been long since we have seen our loved ones isn’t it? Oh I do apologize, before I do get ahead of myself; My name is Mr. Ghoul the Ghoulish, but, you can call me The Ring Master. I am sure the lovely RTMP are oh so worried about my little circus, but I assure you that I have no plans for any evil performances! My acts will only fill you with delight and put a smile on your face!” A laughter, one akin to a clown, bellowed through the radio before the man continued. “I want EVERYONE to see this wonderful circus, so I have enlisted some special help to invite ones we thought we lost forever. Shall we get this show on the road Toro?”

Mr. Ghoul’s radio broadcast cuts out and the normal announcer for the station apologizes for the interruption. As many ponder what Mr. Ghoul ment, dark clouds soon gather over Aurelia and a sudden thunder storm appears. Out from under the cathedral and graveyard ghosts of the dead begin to fly up into the sky, awakened once more.

=OOC LINE=

As you can tell it’s that time of the year again! So Toro’s halloween event has begun and so can the ghost playing. You are now able to visit the Circus outside of Tyrian and do some fun stuff there such as the maze or pumpkin picking. As the week goes on more information and activities at the circus will comes out. Like last year there are some rules about the ghosting that will be detailed in reply to this thread. There will be a Ghost Type Tournament and Catching Contest on the 22nd! Something on the 29th you're asking..? Well we will see.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: The Eternal Circus - Halloween 2016

The ghosts are back! If asked why they are back, the ghost can possibly know the following:
Giratina's door was the seal between the world of the living and the world of the dead once more due to Mr. Ghoul. It was opened thirteen years ago, and though closed, it wasn't done so perfectly... again. Thus Mr. Ghoul with some help from cultists got the door open once more.

Anyways, yes you can play ghost characters! Yes, you can have your friends play a ghost character in order to have your character RP with that ghost. To note, Ghosts are different from the Wraiths from last year in that they are just spirits of the dead. Wraiths had a lot built into them, but are primarily just walking nightmares. A ghost is basically a standalone character, a human who is just visiting the real world once more.

We're gonna use the same rules from last year, found here.
And, if you have any questions, first check the post from a bit ago to see if it was already asked!

Return to “Event Archives”