Aurelia Junior Trainer Tournament

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Posters have popped up around Toro’s cities. They read...

Join us on the 26th of Winter in Jigglypuff Park for a Tournament dedicated to Toro’s Pixelmon Champs in the making!

Tournament Rules:
- Participants must be 13 years of age or below.
- Participants may only enter three Pixelmon each.
- No borrowing your parents Pixelmon, kids! Entered Pixelmon need to be raised by you!
- Tournament will be double-elimination, with the victors of each bracket duking it out at the end for the crown (and a basket of sugary goodness provided by our friends at Polisweets)!

Other Activities for Those Not Battling Will Include:
- Target Range!
- Sky Races!
- Bounce Castle!

Park facilities such as the food stands, carousel, jungle gym, and basketball court will remain open during the Tournament!

Those looking to:
- Register for the Tournament
- Volunteer to help with the Tournament.
- Offer advice or make a suggestion about the Tournament.

Should contact Virgil Marinello at the Druddigon’s Den Comics & Game Store in Aurelia during working hours.

~OOC~
Whelp, the poster pretty much says it all. On September 24th Virgil will be hosting a tournament for Toro’s younger trainers at the park in Aurelia. To keep with the idea of those entering being younger trainers, I will be imposing the following level and Pixelmon restrictions.

• Maximum Level of 40
• First and Second Stage Pixelmon prefered.
• Third Stage Pixelmon ONLY if they evolve through happiness or via stone.

I hope these restrictions are agreeable to those who will be participating in the tournament itself, and if not feel free to contact me on skype about it (elecboogaloo). I hope to see everyone there!

~ Elec

The event will take place at Jigglypuff Park on September 24th. Activities will start at ~7 PM EST and the tournament at 8 PM EST.

Return to “Event Archives”