January 5th
22%
January 6th
24%

Total votes: 37

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Kibo Ball Date Voting & Snowed In Update

As people cheerfully play in the snow and enjoy the North Pole, an announcement comes across the radio stating that Toro is finally safe to return to! So people began to leave the North Pole and head home, however, because it is still the holiday season Santa has left the train open for people to return to the North Pole for a little longer.

=OOC=
I hope everyone enjoyed the Snowed In event for this year and hope everyone got great RP. Now it won't be a real Toro holiday season until the Kibo Ball is held to finish off the "Toro Event Year". Last year it was held on January 1st, however, I am unsure of my availability to run it for the 1st. Thus I am running a poll to decide on when the ball will be held. This poll will run till the 31st and then the date will be announced. You will be able to pick multiple days from the list so I can see which one is the most popular. One last note, remember that the Secret Santa gifts must be handed out by January 7th, so get in touch with who you got a gift for! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and let us finish the year off strong.

Return to “Event Archives”