Dorm: 402 (For Freshman Year Only)
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Elizabeth Conway

Freshman Year (1077-1078)

Fall Semester

Class: Unovan Composition I
Grade: A-
Reason: It’s Unovan, it’s not THAT hard to grasp. Just some studying here and there to do good on the tests.

Class: Calculus I
Grade: B+
Reason: Elizabeth was never a big fan of math, yet she knows how important it is in chemistry. Still, she may have slacked only a little bit in this class, as she still doesn’t like it.

Class: General Chemistry I
Grade: A+
Reason: Elizabeth is a natural at chemistry. While not her first passion, she’s grown to love it and enhance her raw talent over the years.

Class: General Chemistry I Laboratory
Reason: Elizabeth is a natural at chemistry. While not her first passion, she’s grown to love it and enhance her raw talent over the years.

Class: Principles of Biology
Grade: B
Reason: Biology was never as fascinating as chemistry to Elizabeth. She’s a pretty smart girl, which kept her from falling below a B, but she wasn’t interested enough to push for a higher grade.

Class: Principles of Biology Lab
Reason: Biology was never as fascinating as chemistry to Elizabeth. She’s a pretty smart girl, which kept her from falling below a B, but she wasn’t interested enough to push for a higher grade.

Class: Pre-Health Professions Orientation
Grade: Satisfactory
Reason: Elizabeth appreciated this class for giving her a clear path for what she wanted to strive for.

Spring Semester

Class: English Composition II
Grade: A
Reason: Same reason as English Composition I.

Class:Calculus II
Reason: More Calculus. Gross.

Class: General Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers II
Reason: As like last semester, she’s a natural who’s practiced and honed her talent in this. This was a piece of cake.

Class: General Chemistry II Laboratory
Reason: As like last semester, she’s a natural who’s practiced and honed her talent in this. This was a piece of cake.

Class: Organismal Biology
Reason: This was just another type of biology, which she didn’t care too much for. Though, she put a bit more effort than last semester’s biology course, knowing how important it would be for her path medicine.

Class: Organismal Biology Laboratory
Reason: This was just another type of biology, which she didn’t care too much for. Though, she put a bit more effort than last semester’s biology course, knowing how important it would be for her path medicine.

Sophomore Year (1078-1079)

Fall Semester

Class: Organic Chemistry I
Reason: The dreaded Orgo. Natural ability can only take someone so far, so she had to worker harder than her last chemistry classes to get the A- in this class.

Class: Organic Chemistry I Laboratory
Reason: The dreaded Orgo. Natural ability can only take someone so far, so she had to worker harder than her last chemistry classes to get the A- in this class.

Class: General Physics I
Grade: B-
Reason: Elizabeth wants to punch the person who thought putting Physics in the same semester as Orgo was a good idea. She BARELY managed this B-.

Class: Analytical Chemistry I
Reason: This was a class more up Elizabeth’s alley, and she was hoping it would act as a sort of GPA buffer for her lower than usual average grade in Physics.

Class: Analytical Chemistry I Laboratory
Reason: This was a class more up Elizabeth’s alley, and she was hoping it would act as a sort of GPA buffer for her lower than usual average grade in Physics.

Class: Public Speaking
Reason: This would have been an easy A, but something had to suffer so she could focus on doing well in both Orgo and Physics.

Spring Semester

Class: Organic Chemistry II
Reason: As with Orgo I, she had to put more effort in rather than relying on her skill.

Class: Organic Chemistry II Laboratory
Reason: As with Orgo I, she had to put more effort in rather than relying on her skill.

Class: General Physics II
Reason: As last semester, she barely made this grade. Physics was not a fun ride.

Class: World Literature I
Reason: Picked as a core class she needed to take, this one suffered at the hands of more study time being put towards Orgo and Physics.

Class: Genetics
Reason: As with the previous biology based classes, it wasn’t as appealing as chemistry ones. But, she knows their importance, so she puts some effort in trying.

Class: General Genetics Laboratory
Reason: As with the previous biology based classes, it wasn’t as appealing as chemistry ones. But, she knows their importance, so she puts some effort in trying.

Junior Year (1079-1080)

Fall Semester

Class: Biochemistry I
Reason: A weird hybrid of something she loves and something she doesn’t care for. Elizabeth probably could have done a bit better, but some things just weren’t as appealing.

Class: Biochemistry I Laboratory
Reason: A weird hybrid of something she loves and something she doesn’t care for. Elizabeth probably could have done a bit better, but some things just weren’t as appealing.

Class: Survey of Physical Chemistry
Reason: Elizabeth would have gotten an A because it’s a chemistry class, but it’s also heavily math based, which was a turnoff for her.

Class: Sinnohan I
Reason: This felt like cheating a bit. But hey, who’s gonna say no to an easy A+?

Class: World Literature II
Reason: Another core literature class, Elizabeth had more time to study and focus in this now that she wasn’t dealing with Orgo and Chem. She could have done a bit better, but she probably missed some information from the previous World Literature class due to studying for another class, or tiredness.

Spring Semester

Class: Chemical Literature
Reason: Learning about how to locate and identify types of chemical research papers, as well as how to read them, was a breeze. For her research topic/paper, she decided to go with a study on Houndoom Venom.

Class: Sinnohan II
Reason: Another easy A+ for her, being… Sinnohan.

Class: Introduction to Psychology
Reason: For her core social science requirement, Elizabeth picked something she thought could be useful to have a basic knowledge for a position in the medical field.

Class: Looking at Art
Reason: For her Fine Arts requirement, Elizabeth picked the class that related to her prime passion: art. It’s easy to see why she did so well in this class.

Class: General Microbiology
Reason: For a bit of a harder class, she put the same amount of effort in as she did with other classes she didn’t try her hardest in, which resulted in the B.

Class: General Microbiology Laboratory
Reason: For a bit of a harder class, she put the same amount of effort in as she did with other classes she didn’t try her hardest in, which resulted in the B.

Senior Year (1080-1081)

Fall Semester

Class: Biochemistry II
Reason: Brushing up on her knowledge of Biochemistry from the first course she took a year ago, she worked a bit harder to get that last little bit of GPA push that would be precious for medical school applications.

Class: Biochemistry II Laboratory
Reason: Brushing up on her knowledge of Biochemistry from the first course she took a year ago, she worked a bit harder to get that last little bit of GPA push that would be precious for medical school applications.

Class: World History I
Reason: An easy core history class she picked. Elizabeth could do better, but there wasn’t a lot of effort to be put in besides getting the bare minimum (which is at least an A- for her in an easy class like this).

Class: Global Politics and Issues
Reason: Elizabeth gave this a try to see what politics was all about, considering her mother was the Arbiter. Needless to say, she doesn’t share the same passion for government work as Juliet does.

Class: Painting I
Reason: Having been painting most of her life, Elizabeth was quick to grab this course for an enjoyable and relaxing time.

Spring Semester

Class: Survey of Chemistry
Reason: Elizabeth grabbed the easiest chemistry class she hadn’t taken yet for her required chemistry elective. Considering this was just a recap of stuff she knew and learned already, combined with her chemistry prowess, it was an easy grade.

Class: World History II
Reason: As with World History I, she put the bare minimum effort she could into getting an A-, not wanting to hurt her GPA too much by accepting a B.

Class: Introduction to Art History
Reason: It’s a history class, but it’s also art history, which she cares about. So, she put a bit more effort into this class compared to her other history classes.

Class: Painting II
Reason: Another extremely A+, like Painting I was, this was a fun and relaxing class to enjoy herself with in her final semester of college.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Elizabeth Conway

Seems good, sorry for lateness.

Return to “Graduates”