Interest in some Discord RP? :3c

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Interest in some Discord RP? :3c

With my life and sleeping schedule being a bit more busy and crazy, I've admitably been able to go on the server less and less than I want ;; . RPing in Discord has always been easier for me though and convenient. Since I need to get my Toro itch scratched, is anybody interested in some Canon Toro rp?

I don't want this to replace my server rp, because I can still get on! Just not nearly enough :") //
So I have some thoughts for stuff that we CAN'T do on the server really -
  • Out of Region rp - like just a tour group, or maybe an Adventure Guild thing - since I wanted them to adventure out into other regions
  • Pixelmon Class RP / For kids - or another class for college students maybe? This one we could kinda do on server actually, but it might be more convenient if it was a discord rp since NPCs and everything. This would basically be a kinda fun Pixelmon studies class, with the occasional project or fun activity! If we do this, I'd def want to do some of the small events on server too.
please suggest some if you got a good idea though.
ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Re: Interest in some Discord RP? :3c

I'm not entirely sure if Shiv can legally leave Toro still eheh..
Anyways, Vox is in the adventure guild and I'm totally up for something with that. (At least I think he is, I believe I signed up but I never actually did any RP with that.)
I don't really have any recommendations but I'll very happily join something
^(^,.,^)>

greenjoe12345
MC name: greenjoe12345

I'd be interested in school RP whenever the next generation of babs comes around, could have Alena join in on that :) or school RP ingame?
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Oh my goodness, lets see if I can remember how to use the forums.

My answer issssssss.....

Whether it be "Future RP" or not, I'd be interested. Most of my characters aren't able to go out of region presently, as they're focusing on their college studies, but ah, yeah. Words words words. Hi.

Return to “Community Discussion”