Special News Broadcast: The High Priestesses Announcement

An outlet for IC media-oriented posts; IC radio announcements, tv shows, newspapers, etc. Stay up-to-date on all major events in Toro.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Special News Broadcast: The High Priestesses Announcement

Those tuning into the news that night would have seen or heard footage from a live rally from none other than the Order's High Priestess, as part of their report. While addressed to a large gathering of the organizations supporters there in person, this was a message meant for all to hear across the globe.

"My beautiful children of Arceus, I would like to deliver a message, as the head Priestess for our Order. Recently we saw the tragedy of Mahogany Town at the hands of the vile false god known as Entei. Many brave souls were injured fighting the beast off, and we're expected to still revere and worship it? After it ruined homes, and livelihoods? Is this what divine rule is supposed to be? I say no. This holds true for many of the so called 'deities' of the world these days. They do nothing but oppress us, forcing us to their whims when we are innocent of crimes! Punish us with their petty squabbles among each other, with little care for what we suffer through. Only good and great Arceus is letting us live our lives, as he watches in horror as his more powerful creations are wreaking havoc onto his favorite ones. But I say no more. Arceus has not left us unarmed. Take up your Pokemon, your arms, and fight against them! Show the misguided men that they are not gods, that they can bleed! Cast out the idols! The imagery! The evil scripture that will damn us all! These wild and uncontrollable animals have been bested before! Toro has been able to fight back these wild beasts, most recently Dialga's unprovoked attack on Toro after the region was wrought between conflict of Kyogre and Groudon! Show your might and claim back the divine domain Arceus gave us! You have the power! Be brave, my children. We will weep for your lives, as your praises are high sung in Heaven with Arceus on high!"

As the speech ends, news reporters would be going to their coverage and thoughts of the speech, while also correlating it to reports on the Mahogany Town tragedy.

Return to “Toro Media”