A Press Conference with Dionysus Ross

An outlet for IC media-oriented posts; IC radio announcements, tv shows, newspapers, etc. Stay up-to-date on all major events in Toro.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

A Press Conference with Dionysus Ross

It was a warm Spring day, as Dion stood in front of a podium- rather uncharacteristically so. He seemed a little out of his element by how nervous he looked, but spoke clearly into the microphone- reiterating the announcement he had made at Ferrite's Charity Event.

"For the past six years, myself and my assistant Ray Knighton, have been working on a rather 'wild' idea. The idea of creating an artificial Pokemon. Sure- it has been done before, but I've been led to believe the creation of Porygon was an accident. I wanted to make one purposefully- a Pokemon that could be cherished and loved. It's today that I'd like to fully reveal this project to the world."

"We're far from ready- we're far from finished, but we've made significant strides in the recent years. Enough so that I can confidently estimate a year or two before a working Prototype is finished. After that we'll begin on Production models, available to the public once all the logistics are worked out. I'd like to encourage anyone with questions or concerns to come talk to me- and let me know what may be on your mind. I'd like to thank everyone for their time. Good day."

Return to “Toro Media”