Carmine Classic Open Invitational

bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

Carmine Classic Open Invitational

----- RP LINE ----

Cece Alder’s smooth and sonorous voice would tune in. Instead of going on to saying her usual doses of news, horoscopes, or other various things she’d go on to introduce someone else. “ Hello, today I have a very special announcement for you trainers out there. Or well, rather, my guest Henry Marshal has one. “ she said before turning it to the child.

A young boy, no older than seven’s voice would begin to break through radios all across Toro clear as day. He speaks with the rigor, and zeal of a passionate person “Trainers of Toro, as you sit in your homes hopefully as comfortable as you can possibly be, I want you to listen to me, and I want you to digest this. I have something I need to get off my chest. I want to speak to you...” he pauses for a moment as if looking for the word candidly “candy-like. I want you to know that I like each, and every one of you, and I’m sure you’re all good people. But I hate the notion that any of you are better than me! I am the best trainer in the world!” he speaks in a cocky tone, though his voice would betray the fact that he seems to be serious “I’ve been the best ever since I was 5 years old, when I walked into Doctor Ross’s gym, and I got my badge with ease. I’m on a quest to get all the badges, and while I’m doing that day in, and day out I am proving to everyone that I am the best in the world!” he clears his throat slightly “I’m here to let you all know, that if you’re challenging me for the title of the best in the world then you’d better get ready. In 3 years(December) we’re gonna have a tournament for Toro’s best and brightest. The only way to enter will be to have all the gym badges, be a dojo master, or have won a previous tournament. In those 3 years we are going to have three tournaments. The first being hosted here in Carmine, the second being hosted in Cobalt, and the third in Aurelia, each with it’s own unique set of rules. The top two in each tournament will be guaranteed a spot in the best in the world tournament, until then let me talk a little more about Carmine’s tournament”

H.M. takes a second to collect his thoughts “It’s going to be a 3v3 pixelmon tournament, level 100’s, held items only. I of course won’t be here, I am going to be proving myself in gym battles, this is a chance for others to prove themselves. It’ll be 27 Autumn 1041 ((Saturday October 15th at 8 est.)
Henry would laugh slightly for a moment his voice getting less serious again “Oh also hi, Sam, West, Clem, Mango, Nate, Mama, and Pa! And thank you all for the chance at some amazing Battles!” he would then go to hand the microphone back to Cece

Cece would do a small nod to Henry before returning to the mic. “ Well, thank you for the announcement, Henry. “ she said. “ To repeat, there will be a tournament on 27 Autumn 1041. “ she repeated for the audience who might have been thrown off by the child’s voice. “ Is there anything else you’d like to say before I return to my usual routine? “ she asked.

Henry would nod slightly “Well I’d like to get out of here before the security guard gets mad again!”

Cece nodded. “ Alright, well good bye Henry. “ she turned off the microphone and waved to Henry.

----OOC NOTE----

There will be a tournament hosted in Carmine. This tournament will be the first in a series of 3. The Winner, and runner up of these tournaments will be instantly slotted into an other grander tournament based around crowing the best trainer in Toro. You can also enter the best trainer in Toro tournament if you have all of the badges, are a current Dojo master, or you have won a type tournament. Think of this as the superbowl of pixelmon trainers.

TO BE CLEAR ANYONE CAN JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT. IT IS ONLY THE 4TH TOURNAMENT THAT HAS REQUIREMENTS

If you aren’t sure if you can make it to the tournament walk ins are accepted, anyone can join if they want. If you know that one or more of your characters would like to enter for sure, post their name in the thread or send me a PM on Skype @Floop2011 or on server at FloopTroop.

The information for the tournament is all on a poster below, ask any questions you want in the thread below.

http://i.imgur.com/q0lE4U0.jpg

Return to “Archives”