Hien Brishen-Nguyen Levels Up (ICGM)

C0DA
MC name: C0DA / Sotha_Sil

Hien Brishen-Nguyen Levels Up (ICGM)

MC Username: C0DA, Sotha_Sil, Voryn_Dagoth ( This pertains to Voryn_Dagoth )
Character Name: Hien Brishen-Nguyen
How long have you been RPing with us? Since mid-August of 2014, with a HUGE hiatus from the killjoys of real life. I've been back since October of this year, but more active on the discord recently because Life Sucks. Recently, I've at least tried to be on a few times per week so people can RP with Hien and my others! <3

What action does your character want to take?
I'd like to shift Hien's psychic skills up a level, from what he was accepted at to the next stage up. I even wrote out a document for it 9after a lil talk with rosy) that I can send to the GMs on request- and I did, in fact, shoot it sn0w's way before making this just to get some communication going! I feel like a lot of this can be thrown at DMs to hash out specifics and maybe point out any concerns y'all have with the document and its progression, if any exist.

What actions to you want the GMs to take?
As with before, only the approval of Power Things! Hien has been practicing for a long time now and has even gotten a recent boom of experience in what with people now seeking him out for readings and advice! I would like to move from BEGINNER up to NOVICE.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this?
Since coming to Toro, Hien has made new friends, and has started his personal 'training' in earnest; both finding remote locations and staying true to his kiboist roots, and in the actual aspect of isolating and training, and then practicing what he's learned through contact with other people- which increased a LOT since this spring. He's been a fair bit more dedicated than Ophelia ever was, and starting to step AWAY from her, in fact, towards his own path and future that HE wants to move towards.

Why do you want your character to take these actions?
I think it would mark the beginning of a.. bit of a departure- Hien becoming his own person and own character from Ophelia, who never developed her talents, and starting to actually take this on as something he wants to do and develop. I'd like to see where this goes, where this takes him, and what the future leads to from here- I also think this would help further his RP with people, as well, and help develop him further as well.

Anything else pertinent to your request?
Petition to make candles and have a quiet chill time with sakura pls
This is a lil' short but there's not a ton to say u_u;

CHARACTER PROFILE LINK

Return to “Inactive Applications”