Auran Knights Game Store

MC Username: Rodge_Aurablader
Character Name: Rodge Von Eisenfaust
How long have you been RPing with us: 3 Days

Name of Place of Business: Auran Knights Game Store
What type of Business: Game Store/Record Store
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission:
N/A

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 10K
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be! My prices are a medium-low price, Being at around 100 for smaller things, such as some bases, and some decorations, My business will also sell Records that can be anything (within gm rules).
My main source of income is producing my own music and selling it in the shop, but also selling Tinybloxx Buildings.
Each of which are produced in limited quanities as a series and sold for around 500-1000 Pix. (This limited quanity can be anything from 32 pieces to 64) If you like the shop, you may also host events inside of it for a fee. Alongside that, you can also contact RodgeAurablader#6680 on discord for any form of assistance, be it custom tinybloxx records, or more! Thank you for reading the Auran Knights Game Store Manifesto, where our motto is --- "If it's to make the customer happy, it's our duty to sell it to them!"
Last edited by RodgeAurablader on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Auran Knights Cafe

Hello! I would like more information provided:
- Low Prices are not always good, it can come with loss of profit if you're not selling enough, or the inability to keep up with the demand. Or it can devalue your product. All this is important to remember as you're almost running two full businesses!

- What kind of business is he? Game Store / Cafe makes sense, but what is the cafe like? Does it provide drinks and small treats? Full blown foods? Alcohol? If so is the cafe prepared to handle any of that - or any kitchen? Is he partnered with a bakery or anything to provide the treats?

- Is Rodge particularly skilled or experienced in running this sort of stuff, or is he getting help? It's okay if he's a new business owner really, just I'd like that to be stated.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Auran Knights Game Store

We've worked it out over Discord! You'll be making 6.5k weekly! Feel free to update the topic when your business has grown / done more to earn more payment! This can be from expanding what you sell, hiring employees, making a topic post for advertising, and whatever else you can think of!

Return to “Inactive Applications”