Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Vale's Day Off! [Roaming ICGM]

MC Username: MirroredPanda
Character Name: Alliah Ross and Vale Ross
How long have you been RPing with us?
FIVE YEARS THIS AUGUST HECKIE!

What action does your character want to take?
It's not so much an action she wants to take, so much as I'd like to take. I'd like to be able to RP as Vale, Alliah's trusted partner, her Victini, on his own. Not all the time, mind you, but Alliah can be a bit much. While the two are peas in a pod, Alliah and Vale BOTH can get on each other's nerves. Sometimes Vale wants to re-live his life as a wild Pokemon, and takes a day off from Alliah.

What actions to you want the GMs to take?
Just allow me to basically RP as Vale, so long as I'm RPing, and not just...goofing off.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this?
Alliah generally keeps Vale out of his Pokeball, since he's small enough and strong enough to take care of himself. They likely have talked this over too.

Why do you want your character to take these actions?
I just feel like it'd be another way to RP with people, and help promote RP on the server. It allows me to interact with people Alliah generally wouldn't interact with. It's also a nice way for me to flesh out the Pokemon that's become her 'Icon' so to speak. Her Chubb or Pikachu, for comparison.

Anything else pertinent to your request?
None at all.

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one.

Return to “Inactive Applications”