Lisa Hedegaard - ICGM Request

volframniko
MC name: volframniko

Lisa Hedegaard - ICGM Request

MC Username: volframniko
Character Name: Lisa Hedegaard
How long have you been RPing with us? Since 2014, I used to go by Mortimer Phasmatis back in the day, because I wasn't very clever with names... And completely forgot about morty.

What action does your character want to take? I need Lisa to be psychic, to the degree where she is able to overcome her blindness by 'seeing' through her Solrock, and potentially a Lunatone in the future.

What actions to you want the GMs to take? Nothing in game, other than giving me the IC ability to do so :P

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this? This discovery of a Solrock is rather recent for her, she was adamant to find a solution to her blindness, her family used to tease each other about having incredibly lucid dreams through the eyes of the pokemon, and having no control of the situation. She eventually found a family friend who wanted to test something with their own psychic pokemon, not before long this person thought a Solrock would be a poetic sidekick and a first pokemon for her team. The sun that guides her way.

Why do you want your character to take these actions? I really like the concept in general, i think it'd be great for RP. and as an artist i do wish I could position my eyes like a camera like a drone for drawing :P

Anything else pertinent to your request? nope!

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one.

http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =76&t=4145
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Lisa Hedegaard - ICGM Request

Your ICGM is...

Have fun!

Return to “Inactive Applications”