ICGM-M: Old Man Jupp's Pokemon Shoes

ZIF
MC name: ZIFFromGeico

ICGM-M: Old Man Jupp's Pokemon Shoes

MC Username: ZIFFromGeico

Character Name: Jupp Tantum (Old Man Jupp)

How long have you been RPing with us: It'll be a year next month

Name of Place of Business: Old Man Jupp's Pokemon Shoes

What type of Business: Shoe shop for pokemon exclusively

How much per season do you want your business to make: 6k

Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: I feel like at the moment this is a pretty fair amount for a business as small as this right now, even if its one that has to do with a lot of custom work as these are shoes for pokemon. Maybe someday I might increase it to 7k, but 6k works for now I'd say as it is still just starting to show itself in Toro and needs a bit of time to establish itself some more. Anyways, I was thinking of doing some small tiny advertisements for some shoe sales going on, so that could help give some fun rp for people from time to time. The shop may not give any physical items or textures to player's pokemon, but it is very rp friendly and think it could provide some wholesome good times.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: ICGM-M: Old Man Jupp's Pokemon Shoes

The above has been approved!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• ZIFFromGeico [Jupp Tantum] will now be receiving /kit 12k (includes the 6k being made by Max Tanner!)

Good shoes for good Pokemon!

Return to “Inactive Applications”