McFlareon's/McEeveelution's ICGM

Lorehaven
MC name: Lorehaven_Dame

McFlareon's/McEeveelution's ICGM

MC Username: Lorehaven_Knight
Character Name: Winter (Natalie Martin)
How long have you been RPing with us: 4-5 Months

Name of Place of Business: McFlareon's (Will eventually become McEeveelution's as a sort of chain)
What type of Business: Resturant/Coffeehouse
How much per season do you want your business to make: 6,000
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Hopefully the McFlareon Cafe with a staffed player can generate some of that good old resturant/diner rp. It's not much, but hopefully it can grow rp wise so people have a location to meet up, like how they do in Moonbow. There's a Vshop on the location, but I doubt it'll be making massive amounts of money.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: McFlareon's/McEeveelution's ICGM

The above has been approved with adjustments!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• Lorehaven_Knight [Winter] now has access to /kit 6k (1k from this + 5k from their other business!)

We spoke and you showed it to me in advance so I don't need to know more. Everything seems to be in order. As discussed:
The business makes 6k.
-3k has been taken for rent, approved by the mayor.
-2k has been taken to take into account NPC workers. When you hired players this will be lowered/removed (and hopefully be used for them if you're paying them appropriately!).

Let me know if there's any updates!

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: McFlareon's/McEeveelution's ICGM

Lorehaven's paychecks are being removed.

This business is being moved to archives.

Return to “Inactive Applications”