If something is missing then fill out a new ICGM-M if needed and/or contact your employer! If your employer doesn't fill out their ICGM-M then contact me and I will try to work something out; also feel free to contact me if you need any help, have any questions, or are confused about anything.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
If your character quits their job, please inform your boss so we can adjust your kit accordingly.
If you fail to do so then pix might be deducted for collecting pix you should not be earning.
If a business has an active IC-GM it must use that thread to track employees, this is exclusively for staff businesses and organizations. Non-staff should not be posting here.
We don't offer money to staff who go through this when hiring people, it only gives money to the employees. This is what allows them to bypass the ICGM-M process to offer these jobs.
Examples of jobs / businesses would be covered by this:
• Jobs at public and government-paid facilities (hospital and clinic workers, parks and rec, university, etc.)
• Staff-run organizations (RTMP, Rangers, pokemon rescue)
• Misc. Businesses around towns without an owner.
• Businesses owned by retired characters no longer being played.
This is not a complete list, just some examples!
Guide on how paycheck amounts should be calculated:
• [5kp] for more mundane entry-level jobs that might not contribute to rp as much Ex: Cashiers
• [6kp-7kp] for jobs that may contribute to RP or require OOC effort. Ex: Bartenders, Cooks, PixCo Jobs
• [8kp-10kp+] is for jobs that may provide a decent bit of RP and requires OOC effort to do and / or work towards. This also includes normally high paying that might require a higher degree. Ex: Medical professionals
There is the possibility of bonuses being given based on RP done / OOC work, such as creating mini-events to bring attention to a business. Bonuses are separate from paychecks. You may ask your boss for one if you do this, or otherwise feel free to ask me.
It'll be up to staff to post in here when there's any new employees or changes, not the player.
If you are a player working for a staff: give them a chance to post any appropriate forms.
If you are a player running a business: post it in your own ICGM-M's thread!
Code: Select all
Employee Username: Employee Character: Place of Business / Employer: Job Description: Seasonal Paycheck:
Employee Update Form
Code: Select all
Employee Username: Employee Character: Place of Business: What would you like to change?: What is the reason for this change?: