The Adventurers' Guild

Find like-minded individuals or create your own!
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

The Adventurers' Guild

A piece of paper lies on the counter of the pixelmon center. The text on it is neatly written in black ink with a slight blue tint. The bottom of the page is decorated with a radiant symbol. Does it catch your eye?

((Alright y'all, I've been thinking about making this for a while. Feel free to leave a small OOC heads up below even or an RP post if you can't catch me ingame. I'm just trying to find out whether there's interest in this kind of stuff or not. I've got the whole idea pretty much planned out, but making pieces of paper is tedious, ha ha. Thanks for reading by the way, I really appreciate it. Have a nice day, and happy adventuring!))
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Re: The Adventurers' Guild

((This is an organization I'd definitely be interested in joining IC, as I said earlier on TS! I'll hunt you down in-game for some RP about it!))
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

((Agh! I would so do this, but there is no way Charles would find this a logical thing to do. Especially the motto and 'helping other people' section. If there is something for him to gain, well, that might change things.
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

((Meh, depending on the rank people get a certain percentage of the payment for themselves while the rest goes to the guild funds.))
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

((so going to join when I can, this is great for Benji))

Return to “Clubs and Organizations”