-BREAKING NEWS, AGAIN-

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

-BREAKING NEWS, AGAIN-

Likely set off by an undersea earthquake, a massive tsunami hit Kalos today! Reports of the destruction are only just coming in, but suggest devastation and mass displacement.

Foreign Minister Tide has issued the following statement: "Our hearts and hopes are with the Kalon people today, and we pray they can rebuild and thrive after this tragedy. Toro is a nation that has suffered its own hardships and remained always both strong and forward-looking in the face of all adversity, natural or man-made. In this spirit, and that of cooperation, we will be holding a concert fundraiser soon, in Aurelia, to raise resources from our citizens to help, and I will be working on governmental sources for relief. If any of Toro's citizens cannot contact their loved ones, to ensure their safety, help them, or in any way speak with them in these trying times, via traditional means, due to the disruption caused by this disaster, please come find me and I will assist as best I can via diplomatic channels."

(( OOC= Just an update on an international occurrence, leading to a nice and entirely peaceful fundraising event on Wednesday evening, 7:30 Eastern Time. Thanks everyone! ))
ChaosMarine599
MC name: ChaosMarine599

Re: -BREAKING NEWS, AGAIN-

Arbiter Mielke also comes forward to make a statement.

"I will be traveling to the Kalos Region to help with the relief efforts there. One of the towns affected was my hometown of Calanthe, and I fear the hospital there requires my help. For the next season or so, I will be in the Kalos region. I will be reachable via the mail, and will communicate the address for which I can be reached to the foreign minister, as well as my close friends and acquaintances. I do not know how long it will take for such a letter to reach me, but I will try my hardest to respond. I wish you all well in this unfortunate situation, and hope to return to Toro soon. Thank you."

Return to “Event Archives”