What's that smell... (Open Forum RP!)

RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Re: What's that smell... (Open Forum RP!)

The Don pulls his hand back slowly out of the jacket after hearing a voice behind him. He places his hand back on his hip and slowly stands back up with his back towards the voice and says, "Who's askin'?" The Don slowly turns his head only to witness that the voice came from someone who looks like a pirate. He shakes his head a little, everytime he thinks he has seen it all a new surprise arises. A pirate on the vast land of Toro. He connects the dots straight away and realizes that the giant ship to the west of Toro probably belongs to him. In response to the pirate asking if he was returning to the scene he says with a crooked smile, "No.." slighly chuckles before continuing.
"I don't work with blades.. é." points towards the pirate and speaks slowly with pauses "But you... look like the type of guy... who has their fair share of weaponry... Mister Pirate."
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Balraj lifts a brow, then leans his head back and lets a bellowing laugh. He holds his arms up as if in a mock state of surrender, then takes a drink while holding his other arm out. Finishing the cherished rum, he holds the glass over his shoulder, and Killick, his Omanyte, wraps a few of its spare tentacles around it, then he drops both his arms. "A pirate, ye call me? I've certainly been called worse, but not nearly been called as well that." He snickers, then glances toward the body. "Naw, I haven't got reason ta' be killin' no man. I've not seen 'em before," he states with a grin on his face.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Noticing a man heading to the same source, she stops. Upon second thought, she did not need this today. She had the orders to complete, a game corner to run, a house to decorate, a date or two, and simply she really did not need this. Dropping the cigarette on the street and stomping it out. Roxanne then changed her destination and turned around. Heading right back into her little tailors, and behind her desk, where the murder scene would linger on her mind.
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Benji frowns, overhearing that last part. He takes a few steps closer, enough to see (and smell) the body. He frowns.
"..."
J102ede
MC name: j102ede

Once Stanley arrived at the Government building he would not find Jay inside, The same would happen with Chaz as he arrived at Jay's home in Canvas. He wouldn't be found in either location at the moment.
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Stanley exits the building again with a sigh. "Well, I guess he'll find it on his own soon enough. You want to just go home or something?"

Torchic responds with a series of rapid tones.

"What do you mean 'go back there'? Are you crazy, that was a dead guy! Did you see the writing on the wall? Sane people don't do that."

Torchic chirps back snarkily.

"Hey, that was a prank! And it was red paint and a dummy, not blood and a dead guy."

The conversation goes on for a few minutes as the pair debate the pros and cons of going to go see a mutilated corpse.
RobinVanDutch

After hearing what the pirate had to say he looked down, realizing /the clumsy idiot he can be/ that he is standing in the pool with blood. He takes off his shoes, puts them in a bag, starts walking in the direction of the pirate, turns to the right, and throws the bag in a garbage bin. As he drops the bag in the bin he says, "You know..." speaking calm and collected. "Why would The Don come in contact with someone like you, at this specific... point in time é. It just doesn't add up." turns around and walks over to the pirate. "You're obviously a Captain of the big, wide open sea's right?" pauses. "Nevermind é, don't answer that... The Don is always right so that's most likely true." extends his hand for a handshake as he smirks and at the same time, has a very fierce look in his eyes. A look that has been gone for a looong time.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

The Captain had snickered at the man having to throw his shoes away. He listens nonetheless, and when the hand is extended, he meets it with only a skeptical gaze for a moment. He lifts an eyebrow, a grin playing on his lips, and replies, "Well, I don't toy much in tha' way'a fate and destiny, unless they're both layin' beside me, that is." He chuckles, then one of Killick's free tentacles lifts up and makes a little wave motion while watching the Don. Balraj glances at it, and his brow furrowing slightly. He looks back onto the man with a more fierce expression. "Aye, the Don?" He reaches out and grabs Robin's hand in a firm handshake while watching him. "Haven't heard that title for many moons."
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Benji watches this exchange with a raised eyebrow, before turning his gaze to the corpse. As he does, he thinks back to the last body that was found in an alley... so long ago...
RobinVanDutch

Robin shakes Balraj's hand firmly, as he locks eyes with the Omanyte and once again with Balraj. "Let me buy you a drink é." he says casually. Robin points over in the direction of The Blue Diner. He takes a couple steps forward barefoot, confident the captain would like a drink.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”